Chapter 3

⚠️Warning⚠️
There is abuse in this chapter to please read cautiously. Thank you and enjoy the chapter.
~Y/N's POV~
I was scrolling through google on my phone while Michael was driving us to school. "Whatcha looking at?" He asked out of no where. "J-just some aesthetic stuff!" I was lying. I was actually looking to see how much a Squip costs. But nothing, and I mean NOTHING, showed up. I want to get one to fix my life.

We were parked but I didn't noticed. Michael leaned over to see my phone screen. "Y/N, why are looking for a Squip?" He asked, worryingly. I didn't respond. "Atleast promise me you won't get one, please N/N." He said. (N/N is nickname) I nodded, but was lying. He gave me a soft smile and got out of the car, I followed shortly after.

~Time Skip bc screw the education system~

Michael was driving me home since I didn't have a car and I don't like walking. Soon, we reached my house. "See you tomorrow, Mikey." I said, hopping out of his car. He waved then drove off.

I stepped inside my house to see my father, drunk. I started walking to my room when someone's hand grabbed my bookbag. "Where were you last night?" My father said with a grunt. "Why do you want to know?" I replied. "Don't give me sass young lady!" He yelled, grabbing an empty beer bottle and smashing it over my head. I fell to the ground, touching my head. It wasn't cut, just sore. I tried to get up but he pushed me down and proceeded to give me a beating.
I was in the floor when he left, probably going to the bar. There was a knock at the door. I couldn't get up, everything hurt. Another knock. "I-it's u-u-unlocked." I managed to speak out. The door opened to reveal Michael, who was in shock. He ran over to me, almost crying. "Y/N! What happened?! Who did this?!" Michael exclaimed, picking me up bridal style and setting me on the couch. "M-my dad w-was d-drunk." I told him quietly. Michael's face turned from worried to anger. "I swear I'm gonna kill that man." Michael muttered. "But, I'll go get something to help you." He stood up and walked away. Michael knows my house so he got back in a second, bandaging me with the first aid kit.
A few hours later, it was around 11 pm. Michael helped me get my stuff packed like clothes and those things. He let me stay at his house. He carried me to his car and then my stuff. I was blushing too much in this situation. Michael carried me 2 times and is letting me stay at his house.........OMGOMGOMG9MG9MGKOMGAHAHHHHAHAYAHA. Yes, I was mentally freaking out but still.
We got to his house and he helped me to his basement. He got my stuff from the car and tossed it on the beanbag I always sit in. "Thanks Mikey." I said. "It's nothing N/N." He replied, setting up the air mattress. I laid down on it when it was set up and I shivered, even then I was under some blankets. "D-do you have anything else that I can use? I'm cold hehe." I nervously laughed at the end of my sentence. Michael took of his iconic hoodie and tossed it to me. I blushed and put it on. "Sorry it smells like weed." He said. "I come down to your basement almost everyday, I think I can handle the smell." I laughed. He gave me a smile and got into his bed. (Yes, Michael's bed is in his basement). "Good night, you dork." Michael said jokingly. I laughed and replied to him, "Good night, you nerd."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 645

Lord above, I want to murder your fake dad but oh well. Also, they are JOKING when they call each other dork and nerd. They ain't mean. K bai