Chapter 14 ~ Chilling out with Michael

Hey guys! Sorry for being gone for a bit, I've been busy with family vacations and such so yeah! I'll be updating this story and my one-shots book

~Your POV~
Me and Michael were playing Mario Kart 64 in his basement. I was sitting on a (f/c) bean bag while Michael sat on a red one. Of course, I won the 10th game we played. "How!?!??!" Michael exclaimed, tossing his controller to the side. "Sorry Mikey, guess I'm just better than you." I joked, sticking my tounge out. "Whatever (h/n/n) (hated nick name). I'll beat you someday." Michael said.

-A few minutes later-

"Road work ahead?"

"UH YEAH I SURE HOPE IT DOES!" Me and Michael yelled. We were watching a vine compilation and quoting them. I couldn't help but laugh after we yelled the last vine.

~Michael's POV~

Oh. My. God. Her laugh made me turn red. "Michael? Are you feeling alright? You're completely red." Y/N said, putting her hand to my forehead. I couldn't speak, I just stayed red and my face kept heating up. "Your forehead feels warm. You should get some sleep, I'll turn everything off." She said, ushering me to the bed in my basement. I plopped down on the bed and heard Y/N sing softly yet beautifully.

(If you wanna know the song, it's "Fly me to the moon" by Frank Sinatra but look up the annapantsu cover)

Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars

Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars

In other words, hold my hand. In other words, baby, kiss me

Fill my heart with song and let me sing for ever more

You are all I long for, all I worship and adore

In other words, please be true. In other words, I love you

Fill my heart with song, let me sing for ever.

You are all I long for, all I worship and adore

I other words, please be true. In other words, in other words I love you

And with that last note, I was asleep.

~Your POV~

I love you

As I sang that last note, I glanced over to Michael to see him fast asleep. God, Y/N, why can't you tell him you love him?! I quickly changed into some pjs and plopped down on the air mattress I had set up. My eyes felt heavy and I slowly drifted into the peaceful land of sleep.

Creeper?

AWWWW MAN

Words: 420 (im proud)