Chapter 16 ~ The Play

NO THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER I will do some more as like an epilogue. I may make a sequal to this or something, idk (also my writing style may change) NOW onto the chapter!

~Your POV~

Me and Michael had just grabbed some Mountain Dew red from his house and we were driving to the school. We also stopped by Jeremy's house to talk to Mr. Heere. But I had so many things on my mind. Did the Squip leave me? What's gonna happen to Jeremy once we gave him the mountain dew? How am I gonna ask Michael out? Is he gonna say yes or no? What if it ruins our friendship!? What if- "Y/N? You ok?" Michael said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking." I replied, giving Michael a soft smile. He returnes the smile as he pulled into a parking spot at school. "Let's do this." He said, getting out of the car.

-Mini Time Skip-

"Michael makes an entrance!" Michael exclaimed. "And Y/N!" I followed. (And peggy!)

"Y/N! Michael! You came to see me in the play?!" Jeremy exclaimed. "Even brought our own refreshments!" Me and Michael exclaimed together, Michael holding up the bottle of mountain dew red. "Y/N! You hold Jeremy down while I'll make him drink the mountain dew." Michael instructed.

I nodded but stopped at the sound of the Squip behind me. "Up, up, down, down, left, right, start." The Squip said. I gripped my head in pain.

~Michael's POV~

"Y/N!" Me and Jeremy exclaimed. "I'm getting the upgrade!" She exclaimed, kicking the open bottle over and disappearing backstage. I scrambled to pick the bottle up and made sure there was still liquid in it. Then I heard 2 voices. "There you are Jeremy."

-Mini time skip b/c i'm lazy-

"Drink this." Jeremy whispered to Christine, making her drink the last few drops of mountain dew red. After a few moments, everyone started screaming then fell to the floor. Jeremy and Christine were the first ones up. "What happened?" Jeremy asked, rubbing the back of his head. "We got rid of the Squip." I said, smiling. 

Soon, everyone was up and talking but I couldn't find Y/N. Then laughing came from the opposite side of the stage that everyone was on. I looked over to see Y/N but her eyes were tinted blue. "Y/N!" I exclaimed. "What do you want, loser?" Y/N asked. My heart broke from those words. My long time crush called me a loser. Then she kept laughing at me and making fun of me. I did the only thing I could think of.

I ran towards her then hugged her. She let out a surprised gasp then hugged back. Then I heard a sob come from her. I pulled away to see she was crying. "What's wrong Y/N?" I asked. "I-it's just I-i l-love y-you but w-why w-would you love m-me?" Y/N said, wiping her tears. "Y/N, I love you too. You don't need a Squip or anything to help you. I love you the way you are." I said, giving her a soft smile.

~Your POV~

He likes me! I let out a little laugh then kissed his cheek. Then I heard awes come from behind him. I looked behind him to see Jeremy and everyone else taking pictures and stuff. "And now we're gonna be all over twitter." I said, causing Michael to laugh.

We joined the group and walked out together. Michael put his arm around my waist and I leaned into him a bit. I think I could get used to this.

This is garbage and its late. YEE HAW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN AFTER THIS!??!?!?! BECAUSE WE HAVE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS COMING YOUR WAYYYY