Chapter 18 ~ The End (Part 1)

This is part one of the end, once these parts are finished ill make a new book. ok lets go

~Your POV~
-5 years later (yall are 22 or 21)-

It's been five years since the Squip incident. Michael proposed to me on my 20th birthday, we got married a year later. Jeremy and Christine are engaged, Jake and Rich are still dating, Chloe and Brooke won't admit their feelings still and Jenna is still Jenna.

I walked outside to my backyard where me and Michael were hosting a get together/party with our friends. Everyone had arrive except two. "Y/N!!!"

Rich attacked me with a hug from behind. I turned around a huggged him properly and carefully. "Hey Rich, hey Jake." I said, pulling away.

"Hey N/N, how's the baby?" Jake asked. I smiled and rubbed my small yet noticeable 6 month baby bump. "She's doing well. Me and Michael are already thinking of names and I'm designing the nursery as well." I answered.

Rich and Jake went to go say 'hi' to everybody else while I stayed near the door that leads inside the house. Michael came up to me and slid his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

"How's are my favorite girls doing?" He asked, kissing my cheek. I giggle and rubbed my baby bump. "We're doing good, babe." I replied.

He smiled and I leaned against him, closing my eyes. "I can't believe this is Our Reality." I nodded and smiled at his comment.

Suddenly, pain shot through my body. I groaned in pain as I gripped my stomach. Everyone came over to check on me. "Hun, are you ok? Do you need to sit down or something?" Michael asked panicking.

I couldn't say anything, I was in so much pain. "Y-Y/N, y-your not suppose to get your period while your pregnant, r-right?" Chloe asked, nervously. I nodded then my eyes shot open.

I looked down at my pants to see a blood stain on it. I gasped and tears slipped down my eyes. "N-no..." I murmured. Michael picked up what was happening and hugged me. "Y-you guys can go. I-I'll call you guys i-if we get any updates." Michael said.

The group left and Michael took me inside the house, allowing me to change and lay down. Michael left our room to get call our doctor. I closed my eyes.

-Dream time bois-

"Y/N, nice to see you again, darling."

"No! You can't be here, we destroyed you!"

"Well, if you let me explain, I'll tell you why I'm here."

...

"Good. Now, as you can tell, I didn't get my happy ending. So, I wanted to get some revenge. I saw how happy you were with everyone, so I'm going to take away your happy ending. I'm still in here, Y/N, so I'm starting from the inside out."

"Y-you k-killed m-my b-baby, did-didn't you?"

"Of course I did! But that won't be the worse thing I'll do. Ta-ta for now, darling."

-dream time over-

I sat up in a cold sweat. I was shaking, tears streaming down my face. Michael walked into our room, saw me and ran to me, pulling me into a hug. "Mikey?"

"Yes, N/N?"

"He's back."

Mwahahahahahaha can you guess who it is? I probably made it obvious but yeah. This is set up for the next book that I think I'm gonna call 'Our Happy Ending' but yeah

RIP
Ur baby srry