Chapter 9 - The Squip

Im sorry for not posting, I just want to make sure the chapter's good and also life and the end of school (TESTINGGGG). Quick thing before this chapter starts. In this book, the Squip can be in control of two "hosts" at the same time. Also, if one host does something, it affects the other host. Say if Jeremy does the optic nerve blocking on Michael, it affects the other host.

~Y/N's POV~
Tuesday
Me, Michael and Jared walked through the halls. Jared kept showing us memes on us phone. Then Jeremy walked by us, bumping into me. "Watch it freak." He said. "Takes one to know one." I murmured. And within a second, Jeremy had me against the wall. "What did you say?" He demanded. "I said, takes one to know one." I repeated. He tried to throw a punch, but I caught it. I slipped away from him and continued to walk down the hall with Jared and Michael.

~Time skip to after school~

Me, Michael and Jared all went over to Michael's house to chill and play video games. I didn't want to play, I had a headache all day.
Michael and Jared were playing video games and I was sitting on the arm of the couch, watching them. "Do you guys want something to drink?" I asked, standing up. "Crystal pepsi." They said in unison. I snickered and walked into kitchen. I grabbed two crystal pepsis from the fridge. I suddenly felt lightheaded.

~Jared's POV~ (Unexpected right?)
Me and Michael heard a thud come from the kitchen. We both got up and walked into the kitchen, to see Y/N passed out on the floor. We immediately raced to her side, trying to wake her up.

~Y/N's POV~
-Y/N's Mind-
Ugh, what the heck happened? One second, I was all find and dandy and the next I fell to the floor. Where am I is another question I should ask, too. It's black in all directions. "Hello?" I called out. In that second, a blue, pixelated man appeared. He scared me, making me fall backwards. "I am your Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor. Your Squip." He introduced himself. "Oh, so you're the reason Jeremy's been acting up lately?" I stated plainly, standing to my feet again. "Acting up? Of course not, I'm simply making him better. And I'm here to help you be better aswell." He started. "You already have the looks and I'm surprised that you haven't taken advantage of them." He said. I was definitely not happy. First, this computer is messing with Jeremy and making him a terrible person. Then, this computer decides what I should do about MY appearance. Like who does he think he is?!

"Y/N! Y/N! Come on, wake up!" I heard Michael exclaim. I slowly open my eyes to see Jared and Michael hovering over me. They slowly sat me up. "What happened?" I asked, still confused and dazed about the 'Squip'. "You just passed out here then said something about a.....squip? Something like that, you said it when you were passed out." Jared explained. Michael looked at me, fear in his eyes. "Y/N, can I speak you in my room please?" Michael asked. I nodded and got up, with help from Jared and Michael, and went to the basement. Technically, it was me and Michael's room but we didn't care.

~Michael's POV~
Once the basement door was closed, I turned to Y/N. "What were you thinking about getting a Squip?! First, Jeremy and now you?! A-are you gonna leave me, too?!" I exclaimed, stepping closer to her. "I-i didn't take a Squip! Jeremy's Squip transferred to me some how a-and I-" She was cut off by what seemed to be a sharp pain in her head since she grabbed her head in pain. After a second, she removed her hand from her head. "Y-Y/N, just don't l-leave me. P-please." I said, feeling tears in my eyes. She pulled me into a hug. "I won't Mikey, I won't." She said. I used my hand to wipe my eyes quickly. "I don't know what I did to deserve you, N/N."

Sometimes, I wish the Squip was an actual being so i could kill him. Anyone else? No? Ok, I'll just go back to my corner now.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE UPDATING SCHEDULE FOR THIS BOOK, READ BELOW

Since Im on summer break, ill be updating every Friday and maybe Monday or Tuesday

mk bai