Chapter 8 - Slushies and Tears

Before we start, please check out my oneshots book! Requests are open. Now on to the 7/11 chapter! (Also chapter titles!)

~Y/N's POV~
Me, Jared and Michael walked into the 7/11 and went straight to the slushie machine, only to find that J.D. guy and a girl wearing blue. "Sup J.D., who's your friend?" I asked. "This is my girlfriend, Veronica." He answered, sipping his slushie. Veronica gave us a shy wave and I just waved back.

It was only a few minutes later ans we all had our slushies and we were talking and laughing. "Wait, aren't you guys friends with Jeremy Heere?" Veronica asked, looking at me and Michael. Michael went silent. "We were friends with him. Why do you ask?" I replied, looping my pinkie around Michael's. "He talks about you guys with the Heathers and all the other popular kids. He talks trash about Michael and he always says how he wishes he could get with you, Y/N." Veronica explained. Me, Jared and Michael all sorta stared at Veronica. "Wait, wait, wait. I thought Jeremy liked Christine? Why Y/N?" Jared asked. Veronica shrugged. I felt Michael fully hold my hand. I looked at him to see his brown eyes all glossy. "Me and Michael are gonna get going. See ya at school, guys." I said, waving to the group before walking out of the store with Michael. (Y'all paid, y'all aint thieves)

When me and Michael got to his house, he broke down on the couch. I put our slushies on the counter and grabbed a mountain dew red from the fridge. I sat next to Michael on the couch, handing him the mountain dew. He took a sip, sorta calming him down. He looked at me, tear streaks on his face. "Thanks, Y/N." He said, wiping his eyes.

"No problem, Mikey."

Srry for another author's note but IM NOT DEAD!!! I've been busy with school and life. Also, srry for the short chapter. But please please please check out my oneshots book! K thx

Sincerely, me

Word Count: 350