Chapter 19 ~ The End (Part 2)

Im sorry for being dead, school sucks. Now onto the chapter!

~Your POV~

It's been a few days since my miscarry and I was still crying over it. I was also scared. Scared about my friends and husband. What's gonna happen to us?

"Babe! I'm heading out! Jeremy and Christine will be here in a few!" Michael yelled from downstairs. I was in my bed, looking like a mess and doing nothing. "Ok, love you!"

After I yelled that, the front door shut. I waited for a few minutes, then heard a knock on the door. I got up from my comfortable bed and walked downstairs. I opened the door to see Jeremy and Christine. "Hey Y/N, how are you?" Christine asked softly.

"I'm doing better, come on in." I said stepping aside for them to come in. The two walked in and we started talking.

-time skip (WARNING: SADNESS UP AHEAD)-

It had been hours and I haven't heard from Michael. I started to worry. Suddenly, a call came from my phone. I picked it up and hit answer.

"Is this Mrs. Mell?" A voice asked. "This is her, how can I help you?" I replied.

"Ma'am, your husband was killed in a car incident an hour ago. We tried to save him but it was too late." The voice said. I felt warm tears slip down my cheeks.

"Ma'am? If your still there, we can discuss funeral arrangements when you want. Have a good day." They hung up.

I started sobbing, I couldn't take it. I just lost my children and now the love of my life?! Jeremy and Christine came to my side and tried to calm me down.

"T-the s-s-squip did t-this." I said, trying to wipe my tears but those were replaced by new, warm ones.

Then everything went black.

Im sorry but dont worry, one more chapter than a sequal!
Also sorry for not sticking to my posting schedule, im busy with school and it's been getting really busy so yeah... check my other booms if you want more stories or whatever!