Chapter 4

Btw, its friday now i just thought u guys should know lol

Y/N's POV

Me and Michael walked into school, going to our lockers. We saw Jeremy walking down the hall so we walked over to him. "Jeremy! Why haven't you been answer our calls or texts?" Michael asked. Jeremy kept walking, ignoring us. I looked over at Michael, who looked like he was about to cry. I linked arms with him. "How about this, we skip school and go to 7/11?" I asked him. He smiled at me. "Yeah, let's do that." He said. We walked out and he drove us to 7/11.

Me and Michael were chilling at the slushie machine when a kid, who I've seen around school, walked in. He was wearing a black trench coat and jeans. I could tell he wasn't a social butterfly at all. He walked towards us. "Can you move?" He asked us in a harsh tone. Me and Michael moved out of the way and he got a slushie. "I've seen you around school. What's your name?" I asked the kid. "Jason Dean. J.D. for short. Greetings and salutations." The kid said. "I'm Y/N and this is Michael." I said, Michael giving him a little wave. "So, are you guys a couple?" J.D. asked. Michael almost choked on his slushie and I just blushed. "Uh, no. Why do people think I'm with Jeremy or Michael?!" I exclaimed. "You always hang out with them." J.D. said, drinking his slushie. "Oh." I said. "We should get going, Y/N. See ya J.D." Michael said. J.D. gave us a wave as we left.

~All Mighty Time Squip~ (im sorry I had to make a pun lol)

Me and Michael set out bags down and plopped onto the two beanbags in Michael's basement. "What game should we play? I've got Mario Kart 8 deluxe, Super Smash Bros..." Michael kept listing off a bunch of games. "Mario Kart 8!" I exclaimed. I've been practicing so I was excited. He popped the disc in and we got it loaded up. Me and him chose our usual characters, me with Princess Peach and him with Mario. We chose our map and started to play. "Wow, I'm already in first while your in fifth." Michael said, laughing. "Just you wait." I told him. On the last lap, we were neck and neck. And I passed him and finished in first. "What?! How?!" Michael exclaimed. We just laughed it off and switched over to just watching whatever was on t.v. And it was Dr. Phil. "Oh my god, I love roasting people on this show." I said. Michael laughed and we started to roast the people on there. 

It was around 10 at night when my phone buzzed. I picked it up to see Jeremy had messaged me. 

Who's Heere: Hey, u up?

N/N: Yea, whats up?

Who's Heere: Sorry for ignoring you lately. Wanna meet up at Pink  Berry after school tomorrow?

N/N: Its chill and sure! Can Michael come 2?

Who's Heere: Ummmm no, sorry

I stopped texting him. "Who was that?" Michael asked. "Jeremy. He apologized about ignoring us and wants to meet me at Pink Berry tomorrow after school. He said you couldn't come." I explained. "Oh..." Michael mumbled, turning away from me. I knew he was about to cry. I grabbed my pikachu onesie and changed in the bathroom.

Michael's POV

Jeremy, MY best friend since 3rd grade, said he wants to meet up with Y/N and not me. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. I heard Y/N go into the bathroom and when she came out, she looked adorable. "Wow, Y/N. Your such a nerd." I said, laughing. "And your a geek." She said back. At least I have her.

Jeremy's POV

"Text her." My Squip instructed. "B-but she's my best friend! It would be so weird!" I told him. "Then ask her to a place she knows. After scanning your memory, try Pink Berry." Squip said. I started to text her. When she asked about Michael, I panicked. "Tell her no and say sorry afterwards." My squip said. I did what he said. "And there's your first date." My squip said, glitching away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lord above, this is gonna be j u i c y.  Michael may get mad, Jeremy might get slapped and you might have a chacala (spanish for flip flop) in hand. You never know lol