Chapter 11 - First day with the Squip

Hehehehehehhehe screw the squip

~Y/N's POV~
I woke up at like 4 am to a sharp pain coming from my head. I got up and went to the bathroom.

Since I was awake, I should at least get ready. I began to brush my teeth when I saw a pixilated blue man appear behind me. I nearly choked on my toothpaste. "Who the hell are you?!" I whispered yelled, careful not to wake the boys. "You already know me. I'm here to help you get ready for school and to help you survive it." The pixelated man explained. "Oh you're the Squip thingy..." I said. The Squip smiled and nodded. I left the bathroom and went to the basement where my clothes were. The Squip followed me everywhere and it was creepy.

I left before the boys were awake. The Squip said it would be better to get there to meet up with the popular kids. I was walking down the street to school and the Squip kept telling me how to live my life. I think the Squip needs to update it's software because no one can control me!

I arrived at hel- I mean school. The Squip directed me to the "popular" kids. The "popular" kids consisted of the Heathers, Kurt, Ram, Jake, Chloe, Jenna, Brooke, and Rich. And God to I hate them all! Of course, the Squip had me dress is some skimpy outfit so I "caught" the attention of some boys. "Heeeeey girl, are you new? Haven't seen you around here cutie." Ram said, throwing his arm around my shoulder. I rolled my eyes. This was going to be a loooooong day.

I was basically sprinting to Michael's house. My Squip had "deactivated" for a while to take care of Jeremy. I walked inside to see the two boys playing video games. "And where were you today?" Jared asked, not taking his eyes off the screen. "Listen, the Squip thingy uh did something and forced me to hang out with the popular kids and God I hated it." I explained. Michael rolled his eyes but held up a third controller. "Wanna play?" Michael asked. I smiled and sat between the two boys, taking the controller and playing along with them. Back to the way I like it.

Sorry for a short chapter but I had to shoot this out before Saturday (it's currently like 11:30 pm so i have 30 minutes lol) anywhooooooo i have a oneshots book

CHECK IT OUT PLZZZZ
Ima write a one shot tomorrow when im not half asleep