Chapter 2

~Michael's POV~

Me and Y/N were sitting on my bean bags, trying to call and text Jeremy but he wouldn't respond. "Let's just take a break from all of this. It's getting late." Y/N said. I looked at my phone's clock. 2 am. She was right. "Yeah, go get changed while I set up the air mattress for you." I replied. She grabbed her pajamas from her bag and went into the bathroom. I pulled out the air mattress and started to inflate it with one of those machine things. (Idk what it is lol)

A few minutes later, Y/N stepped out of the bathroom hesitantly. She was wearing some short sport shorts with a short sweatshirt. The outfit made me blushed. "S-sorry if this isn't appropriate. This is all I had cleaned." She said, nervously. "O-oh no! I-it's fine." I stuttered out. Soon, we were both in our beds. I looked over to Y/N before I fell asleep to see she was on her phone. "What are you doing?" I asked her. "Something, it's not important. Let's get some sleep." She said, putting her phone down. We fell asleep, not excited for school the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oof not the best I could do but its gonna get juicy soon, dont worry girlys. Anyway, see ya later fammmmmmm