Chapter 6

~Jeremy's POV~
(BTW it's the same day as when he got rejected but when he got home)

I walked into my house to see that my dad wasn't home. I ran to my room then locked my door. "You can come out now." I said. My Squip pixelated into existence with blue glowing around him. "Why did you make me do that?!" I exclaimed. My Squip went silent. "Because we'll start with her, then Brooke, then Christine." He explained. He then mumbled something under his breath. "What was that?" I asked. "Plus she's sorta cute." He said. I tried punching him, but my arm went through his body and I fell. "She's like my baby sister! Plus, how do you even like her?! You're a computer!" I exclaimed/yell. He glared at me. He looked away and pixelated away.

~Y/N's POV~
The Next Day (Sunday)
I woke up to someone's warm arms wrapped around me. I blinked a few times and saw a red hoodie with patches all over i- Michael. I felt a blush creep onto my face. "Michael, wake up." You said. Michael woke up and scooted away from you. "S-sorry. Y-you had a nightmare a-and I wanted to-" He got cut off by you saying it's fine. "So, what was your nightmare about?" He said, sitting up. "U-um, Jeremy and I started dating and my dad was actually nice but then I started ignoring you and everything went downhill and then I got a Squip and died." I said. He pulled me into a hug.

~A Few Hours Later~
Me and Michael were sitting on the couch, surrounded by junk food and watching old Disney movies. "Hey N/N, why did you think Jeremy asked you out?" Michael asked. "I-i think it was his Squip." I said. "So do I." He said, eating a handful of popcorn. I leaned against him and felt really tired. "You could go to sleep, y'know? I wouldn't mind." Michael said. "Thanks, Mikey." I said, falling asleep on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oof that's a c r i n g y chapter right there kids. Anywho, this is getting good.

-sincerely me