Chapter 5

(The picture above is my home and lock screen, don't ask) Mk so, warning. There will be abuse but dont worry, our geeky prince charming is gonna save you
~Y/N's POV~

I waited outside of Pink Berry for Jeremy. I was wearing some jeans and a loose F/C t-shirt. Jeremy came about five minutes after I got there. "Hey, Y/N." Jeremy said. "Hey, should we head inside?" I replied. He nodded and we went inside.

We got a corner table with our fro-yo. "So, why did you wanna meet up?" I asked, taking a bite of fro-yo. "Well, um....." Jeremy didn't give me a definite answer. "Umm...well, I-i wanna g-go out with y-you." He said all nervously. "Wait what?" I asked out of both confusion and suprise. He just sat there. "Listen, Jeremy, you a good guy but your like a brother to me." I explained to him. He just sat there for a sec. "I'm gonna go, Jerm. See ya." I said, standing up.

I was walking back to Michael's place when someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around to see who had the nerve to do that and it was my dad. "Where have you been young lady?!" He exclaimed. "Why do you want to know, (Dad's first Name)?" I said back. He didn't like that. He dragged me back to my house. Once we were inside, he locked the front door and threw me against the wall. He proceeded to beat me up. Kneeing me, punching me, backhanding me, etc. There was a knock at the door. My father threw me down onto the floor, making me yelp in pain. The person at the door started to try to open the door. "Let me in!" The person at the door yelled. It was Michael. My father ignored him and ran to him room, hiding in there most likely. Michael broke the handle off the door and ran in to see me on the floor, bleeding and bruised. "Y/N!" Michael exclaimed. He picked me up bridal style and brought me back to his house.

He set me on the air mattress I sleep on and started to bandage everything up. "I know this is a bad time to ask you but why did Jeremy want to meet up with you?" Michael asked. "To tell me he likes me or something, which is weird." I replied. Michael said something under his breath, but I couldn't catch it. "You get some rest, I'll be upstairs if you need anything." Michael said, heading upstairs. I fell asleep, but what Jeremy said kept going through my head.

~Michael's POV~

How could he?! How could Jeremy, our best friend, ask Y/N out?! Who does he think he is?! Like, he knows I like her, so why did he d-...the squip. That squip did it! I have to call Jeremy. I picked up my phone and called Jeremy. Voice mail. I tried again. Voice mail. And again. Guess what? Voice fricking mail. I put my phone on the counter and pulled out some roman, warming it up in the microwave. I sat the roman on the counter then heard a scream from the basement. I raced downstairs to see Y/N sat up in her bed. "N/N? Are you ok?" I asked, sitting next to her. She just snuggled up to me. I could tell I was red as a cherry. "C-can you stay with me f-for the rest of the night?" She asked. I looked at the time. 11 pm. It was late. I looked at her and saw her beautiful e/c eyes looking up at me. "Of course. But I snore." I replied. "And that's why I didn't get a lot of sleep last night." She said, giggling. That giggle is too cute. She laid back down and I laid down next to her. She snuggled up to me and I felt her breath on my chest. She is just adorable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this is c r i n g y. BUT but but, I'm gonna bring the squip in and it's gonna be j u i c y. mk bai