Chapter 15 ~ Halloween Party

Y'ALL THIS BOOK HAS 524 READS HOW?!?!? Thank you for reading this trash! Now to the chapter!

~Your POV~

It was Halloween and Jake was throwing a party. Michael and I were getting ready to go. I had on some black leggings and an oversized Minecraft creeper sweatshirt. Michael had on black pants and a shirt that said 'CREEPS' on it. We hopped in his car and went to the party.

When we got to the party, I was dragged away from Michael by someone. I ended up losing Michael so I just sat on the couch, which Christine Canigula was also on. "Hi Y/N!" Christine said, smiling at me. "You know my name?" I questioned her. "Yeah, Jeremy talks about how you and him are great friends sometimes. Anyway, what are you suppose to be?" She answered, looking at my costume. "Just a Minecraft creeper. I'm guessing your Juliet or someone like that because of your really pretty dress." I replied. Christine looked at me in surprise then smiled. "Your the first person to guess who I am!" She exclaimed, hugging me. Then Jeremy walked up to us. "Hey Y/N, can I talk to Christine alone for a bit?" He asked. I nodded and got up. I decided to go find Michael.

After a few minutes, I heard Michael crying in the bathroom. I knocked on the door. "Go away!" He yelled, his voice shaking from crying. "Mikey, it's me. Can I come in?" I asked. I heard footsteps walk over to the door and then the door opened. I walked into the bathroom as Michael closed the door. His eyes were red and puffy but he looked angry. What happened to him?

~Michael's POV~

After I locked the door, I turn to see Y/N looking at me with sympathy in her gorgeous (e/c) eyes. "Michael, what happened? Did someone do this to you? I swear I'll murder the person wh-" "Y/N, I'm fine. Jeremy just said some hurtful things to me." I cut her off. She pulled me into a hug. "But the good thing is that I think I found a way to get rid of the Squip. Mountain Dew red deactivates it." I said, hugging her back. "That's amazing! But how do we get Jeremy to drink it?" She asked, looking up at me. "This Friday's his play. We'll give it to him then." I said. For the rest of the night we stayed in the bathroom, chatting and laughing.

It was almost midnight and the party was still going strong. I saw smoke seeping into the bathroom from under the door. I heard the smoke alarms go off, and so did Y/N. "Michael, let's go." Y/N said, hoping off the counter. I covered my mouth with my shirt and Y/N did the same with her hoodie. We exited the bathroom and made our way the the door. Until, Y/N stopped and looked at something in the living room. "Rich?! What are you doing?!" Y/N called out. Rich stood there and stared at us. Y/N and I went over to Rich and ushered him out.

Once we got out of the house, Rich collapsed as paremedics approached him. Me and Y/N got in my car and drove to my house

-Le time skip to the next day YEEEEE HAAAW-

~Your POV~

Me and Michael walked into school and everyone was talking in the groups and they were also on their phones. Jared ran up to me and Michael. "Yo! Did you hear about what happened last night?! I still can't believe it!" Jared exclaimed, showing us his Twitter feed. It was all about how Rich set the fire and burned down Jake's house. Woah. (See what I did there???) Me and Michael exchanged looks. "Me and Michael saw Rich last night. He was just standing in the living room while the house was burning until we ushered him out." I told Jared, a quick cough escaping my mouth at the end. For the rest of the time before class, we talked about what happened.

-Time skippp-

Me and Michael were at his house after school and talking. "When I saw Rich last night, his eyes were tinted blue-ish. I think he has a Squip, too." I commented. "Well, hopefully the Squip left after his intake of smoke." Michael added. "But for now, let's focus on Friday." Michael said. I sighed and looked up at him. Little does he know, I have something else planned this Friday.

I was gonna ask him out.

Hey guys, so school starts literally the day after tomorrow so yeet. Im gonna try to post either friday, saturday or sunday. Or whenever i want to. Thanks for understanding! :3