Chapter 5

So it's a little short, and I'm sorry for that. I'm going to try and update more on Friday since I have no school ayeeee. Okay, enjoy! 

~Isabel 

____________*>~~~\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////~~~<*____________

She was gorgeous, her eyes so strange and enticing I wanted to stare at her all day. The girl that could break or make my days and the rest of my life. I have more werewolf blood for some strange reason, and so I've made Strix kill all of the other Alpha God members since I don't want anyone taking my space.

"She's going to ask questions, Lynny was never one to sit and relax." I shrug as we walk into my throne room. Many did not know about me, only the royals. They bowed down to me in the werewolf world, in the other worlds I'm the one their world revolves around. For the demons, I am their Satan. Though I try and not be so mean. 

"Don't call her that." Strix sighs and runs a hand through his black hair.

"She won't like that you locked her up." He leaned against one of the pillars as a demon came in and bowed in front of me. Her eyes pitch black and her smile as evil as mine.

"I can easily take her soul and you wouldn't have to worry about a thing, my King." I roll my eyes at that. Though I was the god of all of these creatures.... I wasn't part of them. I had all of their abilities but that's it. I didn't have their personalities. I was different from the other Kings. I didn't relate to any of these creatures. I was my own creature.

"No need for that, I don't need to lose her so soon." Just the thought of losing her scared my wolf, Colin, to death.

"So what are you going to do?" I lean back and stare at the ceiling.

"Keep her there until I talk to Alpha Percival." I freeze, I need someone in the palace walls. I can get information with Calynn in there to know if they truly are planning anything.

"I have a marvelous idea, get her into my office right now." I walk out and go to my office. I stand in front of my family portrait. My father's stern face with his hand on my shoulder as we both glared at the camera. I hated my childhood. My mother died when I was younger, so I was raised to be ruthless never loving or kind. 

"King Kayden." I nod not turning to the door as I smell her delicious rose and vanilla scent waft into the room. I turn once I hear her sit down. A small sigh escaping her lips. I turn and her blue grey eyes are wide in fear. I don't want her to fear me.

"I'm going to let you go back to the competition." Her eyes widen a bit as she relaxes into the chair.
"Why?" I lean down on my desk and stare at her.

"Because Alpha King of Lighting, Percival, is up to something. And I need you to get information from them. But you won't win. You'll lose the fight between the last color." She frowns and runs a hand through her soft hair.

"Why can't I win?" I lean back and sigh.

"Because you will not be his Queen." She licks her lips and sighs.

"Okay, but what if he is my ma-" I growl before she can respond. She closes her mouth and scrunches up her nose.

"He isn't your mate." She scoffs and crosses her arms. She had attitude and I liked it, finally someone I could argue with.

"Then who is my mate?" I slam my fists on my desk and she doesn't even flinch.

"I am afraid that when you find your mate, you won't want to be with him." She sighs and stands up.

"If he's so much of a coward that he doesn't want to tell me then you're right. I don't want to be with him!" Anger and indignation clear in her eyes. I want to tell her so badly, that I am her mate. That I am the one she is supposed to love and fight for.

"He wants to protect you." I whisper and she sighs. She runs a hand through her dark hair and stares at me. Those beautiful eyes staring deep into my soul.

"If I do this, will you let me go." I stare at her and nod. I would if she wanted me to, of course I would always watch over her, but at least I'd know she's happy.
"Then let's do it." She whispers, and I nod and motion to my guards to get the person who would take her back. I'd make sure no one would strike a fight with me. No one. 

____________*>~~~\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////~~~<*____________

I'll have something better up by tomorrow. This was a very sad chapter, sorry for not making it longer. I don't think this chapter deserves a vote, comment, or share. Lmao, sorry. 

~Isabel