Chapter 14

-Kayden-

I felt it happen, and my wolf howled so loud. He wanted to be with his mate, and I couldn't agree with him more. We needed her, I wasn't getting hot but I was feeling lonely. I need her, with me, right now.

"KING KAYDEN!" Someone ran into my office and I turn to see Rubella staring at me with wide and scared eyes.

"She's gone into her heat. I don't know what to do." She whisper hisses and I stare at her before calling in a witch. She rushed in and I stare at her. 

"Two potions to hide and keep a heat at bay." The witch nodded and scurried off to do what I ordered her to do.

"Go, and I'll make Greyson get you once the potions are ready. Keep her safe." I whisper, and she nods and runs off. 

My beautiful mate, I miss her, and I'm counting down the minutes to bring her back in my arms. I just needed to find a weakness in his security, I needed to find a way to get to her.

"King Kayden." I turn and see two potions I chug one of them down and call for Greyson. He already had Rubella with him. I gave it to her and nodded.

"I'll make sure she gets it, but Kayden. She will have to do some things to convince Prince Aryn that she doesn't want to be your mate." She whispers and I nod. I knew that would happen.
"I know, just make sure she's safe." Rubella disappears and I turn to Greyson.

"What should I do? I need information on King Percival, having Calynn in there is good. She's smart and wicked she can get information for us. But... she'll have to keep an act up. Make him believe she loves him. I'll have to go through pain." I murmur and Greyson leads me to my couches. I drop down and he sits down next to me. He pats my back and stares at me. 

"Calynn loves you, she's your mate. Believe in her and everything will be alright. We will make sure she isn't claimed by him, and I know for a fact Calynn wouldn't let anyone but her mate claim her." I nod and watch as he serves me a glass of whiskey. He hands it to me. 

"Calm yourself, take a little break. Your brain will work better if you let it relax." He nods and I chug it down before handing it back to him and watching him chuckle before he serves me more.

"Calynn is smart, as you said, you have no reason to worry." I don't count how many times I threw my head back and felt the alcohol pour down my throat. I needed this small break, my mate would need me 1000% if she wants to get out of there unmated. 

____________*>~~~\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////~~~<*____________

So the POV's are going to start getting shorter since I have to switch in between the two and stuff. I might just merge some chapters together if its too small, but what did you guys think? Are ya'll worried for Calynn? Because I am, what is she going to do? Is she really that great of an actress that Kayden portrays her to be? Well until next time fellow readers!....

~Isabel