Chapter 6

Sorry for not updating I've been kinda stressed. But I worked on chapter 7 so that'll be up in a few minutes. Enjoy!

~Isabel

____________*>~~~\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////~~~<*____________

He was so handsome, yet so strange and powerful. My wolf wanted to be near him all the time because of the power radiating from him. She lived for this, for this power. My eyes keep on changing from normal to glowing and it was getting on my nerves.

Stop it Lyra!

But Calynn, he's so strange. I just want to take a nice sniff!

I shut off the link and he stares at me. A frown on his face before shaking his head and looking back down to the desk where papers were around.

"So, when will they-"
"Their here." I shut up and watch as a girl with long straight red hair and gorgeous gold eyes stopped in front of me. She looked like a very goddess.

"Let's go." She opened her hand and I take it and in a blink of an eye I'm in the palace and in front of the Queen who was pacing. She stops and sighs in relief.
"Thank you for finding her, Ayanna." She bows and leaves.
"What happened?" she asks me and I stare at her. Still trying to udnerstand how I got here.

"Strix kidnapped me and I tried escaping, but I don't really know-"

"It's okay. Don't worry. We need to talk about what we are going to do with King Percival." I frown and she grins as King Kayden appears in the room.

"You both get information. Easy peasy." King Kayden murmurs and stares at me. The Queen admiring his handsome face.

"If you have the Queen, why would you need me?" The Queen turns to me, her eyes not wanting to leave King Kayden's.

"Because Prince Aryn is in love with you. He'd tell you everything." I stiffen and look down. I liked him, not loved him. Love was too intense of a word, too intense of a commitment. Something that could kill me.

"Do you love him?" King Kayden asks and I stare at him.

"No, but I am attracted." King Kayden is centimeters away from my face in seconds.

"You will not be his Queen." I stand up straighter and glare at him.

"I don't want to be Queen. I did not want this. Yet I am here. Because we don't get what we want, so you may not want me to be his Queen. But I decide what I want. Not you." I'm thrown across the room, but bounce off the wall and flip back. I land on my feet and glare at him.

"You can't kill me that easily, King Kayden." His eyes turned into a glowing gold as he lunged himself at me. I deflected every hit that he threw at me, I wasn't even tired. This was fun, what I yearned for. No one was as good at fighting in my pack as i was. This was what I needed. I start hitting back, scratching and biting until finally he was getting tired. I got onto his back and press on two pressure points. That's when our skins touched and I felt the sparks tingle up and down my arm. I gasp and jump off. He turns around and stares at me with wide eyes.

"You- you're my mate." He growls and snaps his fingers. Strix appears and sighs.
"Sorry Calynn." His teeth sink into my arm and everything fades to black.

____________*>~~~\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////~~~<*____________

I wake up with a headache and back in my original bed. What happened?

"We got into a fight." I flinch and shake my head as I turn to see King Kayden leaning against the wall. His silver eyes boring into mine.

"I can't remember after that." He nods and grins.