Chapter 12

-Kayden-

I laid on her bed as I waited for her to come back. She finally knew I was her mate which made me so happy inside. She knew I was the one, and she liked me back. She also looked spectacular today, just thinking about her brought a huge smile to my face. I can hear her outside of the door. Her beautiful angelic voice filling my ears.
"I'll see you tomorrow, Prince Aryn." He sighs and chuckles.

"Aryn, just Aryn for you Cal." I could just imagine the awkward smile she gave him.

"Huh? Sorry well, have a goodnights sleep Aryn." She opened the door and closed it before flicking the lights on and smiling as she saw me.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the evil, good, dark, and bright Kayden." I frown at that as she takes her heels off and jumps into the bed with me. Not a care in the world for the dress she was wearing.

"What do you mean by that?" She snuggles into my arms and kisses my cheek.

"Prince Aryn's description of you. By the way having death as your last name won't bring you any good fame." I knew she wouldn't disappoint. She was the most cunning person I'd ever met. Ever since she was a child she knew how to get information out of people.

"What else did he say?" She sighs and relaxes, I feel her stiffness disappear as I start running my fingers up and down her arm.

"Their planning attack on your castle, he said a few months but I think it's soon. I could tell he was lying." She went quiet after that, something else had happened because she stiffened after saying that.

"What else happened?" She sighs and perches herself up on her elbow.

"He said he loved me." Sadness was in her eyes and I frown. Did she love him? My wolf starts panicking at the thought.

"Do you love him?" She scrunches up her nose and shakes her head.

"No, I just feel bad that the day he tells me is right before I force myself to lose." I nod and run my hand through her hair.
"But you have to or else you'll go through your heat all by yourself and I wouldn't be able to relieve your pain." She lets out a little sigh. She was so adorably deadly.

"I know, and I'm going to lose tomorrow." I nod and kiss her forehead and hug her tight. She was perfect, and I was happy with her. I close my eyes almost falling asleep when all of a sudden I feel her move from my arms. I open my eyes and see her wiggling out of her dress and going to bathroom with the clothes she had dropped earlier. I frown and using the mate bond I see through her eyes. She had a card in her hands, and the emotions I was receiving were one of worry and relief. She opens it and in perfect writing was a letter from her mother.

Dearest Calynn,

Welcome to this world my sweet and special girl. You were born today, December 12. The moment you opened your eyes I knew you were my child. The happiness in your eyes, brought tears of joy to mine. I love you my sweet daughter, I would die for you. My dearest girl, I am writing this to explain why you are so special. You have my blood flowing through your veins. Your heritage is of the Alpha God Pack, we are beings with tremendous power. Power that only a God should have, we were born to serve and protect the Moon Goddess, your grandmother. But she loved me the most because I had sacrificed so much for her. So she gave me a mate who I love and had Cibil and you with. The thing is, my little Calynn, that you weren't just born to be a protector of the Moon Goddess but to become a Queen of All. You are meant to rule the world, you are much more powerful than any werewolf and your mate is the King of Kings Kayden. I want you to be careful my sweet daughter, love your mate and shape him in the right way. His childhood was not the best, not as great as yours will be. So he will need you, to be his powerful and loving Queen. I love you my sweet girl.