Chapter 7

So this chapter is a lil different because we are fully in Kayden mode. Yes! We are finally going to see what this big hot baddie thinks of our beautiful badass Calynn. Enjoy!

~Isabel

____________*>~~~\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////~~~<*____________

Kayden POV 

Did she really think I would let her sleep on the couch? I pick her up and tuck her in. I take my gloves off and run my hands through her hair and down her face. Mine. Just the thought of this beautiful she-wolf being mine made me so happy. Mine, and no one else's. I kiss her forehead before snapping my fingers and disappearing into my Palace. 

I stare at the little crystal globe that showed her sleeping form. She had tears falling from her eyes. What was she dreaming? What was she wishing for? Is the real question. Her mother to come back. Colrin whispers in my head and I look away from her sleeping form. I had to kill all members of the Alpha God Pack that didn't want to join my pack. Her mother was the first to decline, but seeing the pain it brought Calynn. Makes me regret it so much.

"You ruined her." Strix whispers from the doorway. I look up at him and sigh.

"What are you talking about Strix?" His skin is pale under the lights, he looks more like a ghost than a vampire.

"She tried to kill herself. I don't know how she is still alive. All across her body, cuts and tattoos hiding those cuts. You need to let me talk to her brother, i need to get information out of him." I frown at Strix. "What information? Can't you get it out of her when you suck her blood?" Strixs' eyes turn darker then I could have ever imagined.

"That only works on weaklings. I can get information out of her, but once Cally blocks out something. No one can get in." I frown and look down at the crystal. Her eyes were open and staring at the ceiling. She gets out of bed and walks out of her room. I stare as she continues to walk through the castle in a confused daze. She makes it to the library before going through a secret passage that led to the entrance of the plaza next to the huge castle.

"Go talk to her then." Strix sighs and shakes his head.

"I'll talk to her brother. If you want to keep her as a mate, you want to know what has happened to her." I watch as he disappears. I look back down and see her going to the cliff that leads to the huge waterfall. She sits at the edge and I'm scared she's going to do something. I appear behind her, but at a respectful distance.

"So you are watching me." She doesn't turn to look at me, so i go and sit down next to her. She finally turns and looks at me.

"Only to make sure you don't tell anyone." She rolls her eyes at me and makes two fists and starts to rub her arms.

"Do you want my jacket?" She scoffs and shakes her head.

"I'm not a little girl who needs saving." I roll my eyes at that comment and lean back on my elbows.

"I never said that, just wondering if you wanted to use my jacket. But I mean, if you don't want it good for me. I stay warm." She snorts and turns to me with a playful glare. I grin and bare my fangs at her. She bares hers with a huge smile on her face.

"So, are you and the Queen getting together?" I stare at her with wide eyes. Queen Rubella is beautiful, that is no lie. But, she is someone elses' mate and not my type.

"No, she's just an ally. My best friend's mate." Calynn scrunches up her nose and leans back in the same position I was. She turns her head to the side.

"Not what she thinks. It looked like she is in love with you." I shake my head.
"My heart belongs to someone else, and Rubella is just an ally." Calynn looks away and puts her arms behind her head as she stares at the starry night.

"When I was little, before my mom's death. I always wanted the love my father and mother had for each other. When she died, he changed so drastically. I hope I never fall in love. But you seem like the type who needs love in his life. You're too stubborn and mean looking." I chuckle but feel sadness deep in me. She didn't want to love, afraid of the risks of death and loss.

"Would you ever love an immortal?" She looked at me with surprise and shrugged.

"Depends on the immortal." I nod and stare at her. She is beautiful, she is the representation of beauty. Her long black hair with eyes so strange and incomparable to any color.

"Its creepy the way you're staring at me. So, I'm going to go." She stands up and holds her hand out.

"Oh wait, you hate skin to skin contact." She turns and starts walking away. I chuckle and follow behind her.

"Hey Calynn." She stops and turns to me with a frown on her forehead.
"You did win the fight." She chuckles and smiles as if she already knew.

"I don't lose to anyone." I stop following her as I see her go into the little shack that leads to the library. Rubella in love with me? The thought makes me sick to my stomach. Rubella was a like a little sister to me and the true mate of my second hand, Greyson. I would never love her anymore then as a little sister. I snap back to my kingdom and watch her get back into her bed with a little smile on her face. I laugh as she looks around the room and lifts her middle finger.

"Goodnight Kayden." She murmurs before snuggling into her bed and falling asleep. I lean back and sigh.

"Goodnight Calynn." 

____________*>~~~\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////~~~<*____________

They are such a power couple. Lmaooo. But still we can all agree their pretty cute together. Or would be if Kayden just had the balls to tell her. Either way, I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter. I'm working on chapter 8 right now, but I'm not sure when I"m going to have it finished since I'm busy with school. But if I do get to post some stuff, I'll try to. Thank you for sticking around when I haven't even stuck around. I hope you guys enjoyed!

~Isabel