Doing Big Things

Jaylyn MarshallLos Angeles,Tarzana

Jaylyn Marshall
Los Angeles,Tarzana

10:00 am

Royalty had came over from Mama J's house and we were having so much fun with her as a family.

Everyone from my fans to my family have been asking me how this stepmom thing has been going and the truth is i really love it.

Since i was old enough to understand what baby's even were they came from and from just seeing how my sister's were with their kids i have ALWAYS wanted to become a mother.

Today was friday and i had to meet up with my manager to go over my schedule for some things while Chris stayed at home with royalty.

Her Outfit:

I was finishing up making royalty a snack that she asked for

When i finished i gave it too her, kissed my babies goodbye and i left out the house.
________

11:00 pm

I walked into my manager Taylor's office and she quickly stood to her feet greeting me, we sat down and she wasted no time in getting down to business.

"So too faced wants to do a collaboration in makeup with you, moonxcosmetics emailed me about the restock this friday on the tumeric glow masks . We have Paris fashion week in a couple weeks that we need to start preparing for getting your outfits together, Versace and Jordan are putting their finishing touches on your collaboration together and just needs you to come in to finalize some things not to mention the photoshoot to promote the brand and stuff. Tonight you have the late night show with Jimmy Fallon. You get get the next Saturday and Sunday off to spend with your family and Then it's it's the BET Awards that you would be attending with Chris. It's alot but your team along with myself will help you"i nodded.

"Alright so sonya will start preparing my outfits for Paris Fashion Week on tuesday i'll go to the fittings etc. Makeup and hair at the headquarters for Jimmy Fallon at six cauz i gotta be out on the chair by eight and i stop by Versace on Wednesday. Jordan on Thursday to finalize things and too faced on Friday." i read out my schedule so that everything was finalized.