Getaway Vacation (2)

Jaylyn Marshall
Mexico,Tulum-1:30pm

Audible moans and groans filled the room of jaylyn's and chris's bedroom vacation bedroom

She was at the peak of her third orgasm thank too her fiancee of course.

She gug into the flesh of his tattooed covered back and groaned lowly keeping it too a minimum because although it was 3am in the morning they didn't want their family waking up due too the screaming and moaning that chris was causing.

Finally she reached her peak and her body shook uncontrollably as the orgam ripped through her body.

Chris leaned up and connected their lips together muting her moans.

When she was finished he picked her up, her legs wrapped around his torso and their lips never left eachother's as he walked too the bathroom.

Jaylyn turned on the shower and he stepped in with her in hand.

Chris placed her against the cold tile which sent cold vibrations down her spine. He inserted in her again making her eyes roll all the way to the back of  her head.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and tucked her head inside, the pleasure was becoming too much for jaylyn too handle, she always couldn't understand why was he this big?.

She moaned louder, he was hitting spots she didn't even know existed going harder and deeper into her wet pussy.

"Fuck" he groaned going in and out of her wetness.

"Ugh...yes daddy...mph" she moaned just above her voice.

"You want daddy too go deeper baby?"

"Yes daddy go deeper...pleas-uhhhh" cutting her off he did just that, they were both close too their peak but chris wanted too keep it in a little longer.

He helped her down on her feet and they walked too where it had handles too hold onto. Jaylyn already assumed the position and held onto the handles,bending over arching her back as deep her could be inserted back in.

"OH my god!" She moaned loudly.

Chris was on demon mode right about now even though they both came just now he still kept going.

Her chest was against the wall and his hands were on her waist pushing it deeper making her scream more. They didn't care who heard them anymore the pleasure was too good too be quiet.

"Baby fuck...your too deep...ugh" she tried pushing him back but he grabbed her hands holding it in place at the back of her.

"Baby..I'm cumming..shit" she warned.

"Cum with me baby" he said and they both came together.

She stood up and their lips attacked eachother's.