Indigo's Arrival

Jaylyn Marshall                 Los Angeles,Tarzana

                      Jaylyn Marshall
                 Los Angeles,Tarzana

4:00 am

"Mmmm" i scrunched my face up as
another contraction hit me, a few hours ago i awoke at home in bed when i felt these very sharp pains in my belly as i stood up from the bed

woosh!!

[Water Breaks]

My water broke Immediately called my mom and minutes later she and my sisters arrived with August and Miracle.

I couldn't move because of the pain so August picked me up and got me to the car they hopped in and we were on our way.

While driving to the the hospital the pains became more intense "ahhhh" i screamed as a very big contraction hit me i held onto Kayla's hand as she did breathing exercises with me august finally got through to chris .

[Phone convo]

Aug: bro jaylyn water just broke we heading to the hospital right now

Chris: okay bro i just got off my jet imma be there in a while tell her to hang in there

Aug:ight bro see ya there

[Phone Convo over ]

My mom then called everybody else who was our family.

After what it felt like and eternity of driving Kayla finally pulled into the parking lot of the LA MEDICAL hospital
August picked me up again as kayla and my mom headed in with us leaving jayla to park.

As soon as the nurses saw us they bought a wheel chair and guide us to our special room that chris ordered for us.

We then got situated.

"ughhhh" i groaned as  the pain hit me once again all they could do is take turns in holding my hand .

Me: where is chris?

They shook their shoulders making me to know that they didn't know , August got on the phone again and ten minutes later chris walked in with mama Joyce, Royalty , his crew who were like brothers to me and miracle who had arrived five minutes after Chris arrived because she had a photoshoot to do but when she got the call and cancelled.

Chris: you okay?

He came to my side and held my hand i had been crying because i had never felt pain this intense pain ever in my life , i squeezed his hand as another contraction hit this time remaining longer than the others *sobbs* i cried as chris just held my hand and rubbed on my stomach.