Happy Mother's Day

Jaylyn Marshall           Los Angeles,Beverly Hills

                    Jaylyn Marshall
           Los Angeles,Beverly Hills

10th May,2020-Mother's Day

(2months later)

9:00 am

Since that day with chris my mental health has improved.

I decided to purchase a house in Beverly Hills because i just couldn't stay with him in that house after he cheated, its one of the best decisions that i have made for myself .

Also my sisters decided to move in with me as well with their kids.

So I'm not alone and neither is Indigo , as far as me and chris right now we aren't together.

He has been blowing up my phone all day everyday and I've just been ignoring him .

Oh and he's 31 now yea his birthday just passed a couple days ago and me and indigo spent it with him, the public does know that we aren't together as of right now which makes me mad because I'm not one to have my personal business out in the open but whatever.

I'm still a Model , I'm getting ready to launch my own makeup line as well, i still am the brand ambassador for Gucci and Versace which im ecstatic about....life has been good and will only get better.

My love hasn't faded for Chris because its still there but right now i feel like me and him need some time apart and can use this time to work on ourselves and our child.

I still get to see royalty she comes over and spends the weekends sometimes weeks and I'm really happy about that i love that little girl so much.

Me and the girls including chris's mom and my mom were in the kitchen preparing Mother's Day Lunch and yes we did invite chris because August and Tyga are coming over here, and also we decided to join lunch with the kardashians and The ace family.

I have a big enough house to do so and plus they are family so why not.

Catherine: hello, hello, hello happy mothers day !

Catherine said walking through the door with some stuff in her hand

Me: awe thank you baby, hi my little angels

I said greeting catherine , elle, alaiya and soon to be baby ace .

I was so happy that they were having another baby, that means more babies for me to babysit.

Elle: happy mother's day aunty

She said as she hugged me and handed me a gift .

Me: awwww thank you my love

She then ran off with Royalty and Kayden to the living rom.

Catherine joined us in helping prepare the lunch.