Christmas Festivities

Chris Brown              Los Angeles,California

                       Chris Brown
              Los Angeles,California

12:00 pm

So today i'm out Christmas shopping for my family.

I came across this jewelry store with one of the most bueatiful dimond rings and i thought to myself.....

Is it time to propose to her?.

Am i really, really ready to be someone's husband?.

And i said jaylyn has been down for me since day one maybe not marriage but maybe i can get her a promise ring to show my love and appreciation for her.

Nobody has ever made me feel this way before so this girl deserves this.

I paid for the ring and left the store with my crew.

We went into some other stores and i shipped for some more stuff.

                    Jaylyn Marshall               Los Angeles,Tarzana

                    Jaylyn Marshall
               Los Angeles,Tarzana

8:00 am

{Christmas Morning}

Royalty rushed downstairs along with my nephew's and king *Tyga's son*.

Everyone was over at our house for Christmas, this is how it's supposed to be right spending time with your family.

Everyone was sitting on the couch watching the kids open presents while Miracle recorded everything .

All of a sudden I saw this small golden box appear in front of my eyes and the camera turned in my direction

Chris: open it

Me: Babe i thought weren't getting each other anything well I got you something.

Chris: just open it

As i opened the box and looked inside i was speechless my mouth was ready to say something but no words came out i was so amazed and surprised.

Chris: jaylyn this ring is a symbol of my love to you and a promise that i really wanna marry you someday.

Me: oh my God *cries*

Everyone awed at us and miracle posted the video on her Instagram captioning it.

@miraclewatts

-He Finally put a ring on it

Immediately getting responses from fans all over the world.

________

11:30 pm

After Christmas dinner everyone was gathered in the living room, the kids running around playing with their new toys while chris's mom watched and recorded them.

Chris: Aye y'all see how sexy, gorgeous this girl right here i looked up to see him with the camera recording me.

Blushing i put my head down.

Christmas was indeed a success especially this was my first christmas with Chris, my family and his family.

I felt complete right here i cannot wait for the new beginning's that the New Year is going too bring us.