Jaylyn Returns Too LHHA

[Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta S/5]

                     Jaylyn Marshall                     Atlanta,Georgia

                     Jaylyn Marshall
                     Atlanta,Georgia

11:30 am

Immmm backkkk!!!!

Your favorite boss bitch is back baby.

Me and my sisters are here in Atlanta today because we have been selected for the new season of Love and Hip-Hop Atl.

Thisssss brings back alot alot of memories.

I was on the first two seasons on the show and because of a big alternator involiving me me and Joseline Hernandez my sisters had to intervine and because of the severity i decided that i would not come back and i went back home to Philly.

But nowwww im back ,im not only here for the show but my sisters and i are expanding our business here as well.

Nobody knows that I'm back and i would like too keep it that way until i decide too show my face but that has been hard the first day we arrived here chris came with me and people recognized us as soon as we stepped out of the car.

Today I'm meeting up with Rasheeda ,Karlie and Sierra they don't know who's coming all they know is that they were called too this little bunch place for a little meeting.

While driving in the car my sisters and miracle who flew in this morning to be with me rode along in the SUV beside me .

I was hell a nervous, I'm feeling like I'm now meeting these girls when i have known them for almost two decades even though i came off the show we still kept in touch .

The vehicle came too a stop and security opened the door.

My sisters weren't going too come with me because they have too run by the store but miracle is.