indigooooo

Y'all omggggg INDIGO is out I'm Soo proud of Chris he's come a long way from his first albumn to now I feel like he's grown sooooo much and I will keep on rooting for him #teambreezy

Chris BrownLos Angeles,Tarzana

Chris Brown
Los Angeles,Tarzana

5:30 pm

After hard work and dedication I can now say that I'm very proud of INDIGO which is my new album.

I've put my all into this album blood sweat and tears everything.

Now that i'm moving onto the next best chapter in my life I just can't believe jaylyn stuck by me this whole time never once left my side side now we're having a baby and I couldn't be happier.

I love my girl with everything in me we da baddest couple out here, in a few days time we'll be at the Staples center for the Ace Family charity basketball event with special guest, me and my family I can't wait.

My baby been growing in there fast i hope her clothes can hide it,I mean shit he like his daddy already he loves too listen too indigo, my voice when i talk too him at night and royalty when she talk my boy ready too busy through his mama's belly I just know that it's a boy .

But tonight we're getting ready for a celebration party in honor of INDIGO my family is gonna be there unfortunately roro can't come to the club but I set up a little party at the house with her friends and cousins which will be supervised by jaylyn's older sisters Kayla and Jayla,her mom and my mom.

I really didn't want my baby out at the club while she pregnant Cause she be looking too fine for them niggas plus her little bump showing but because she wanted to support me in person I let her come but i'm not letting her out my sight that's for sure .

I walked into the bedroom to see jaylyn in an outfit that I really didn't like

Me: baby what you got on

I pointed to the pants suit that had her ass and belly showing.

Jaylyn: chill chris I was just trying it on *speaks in annoyance*

Me: who you getting cranky at fix that attitude or ill fix it for you *pulls her close*

Jaylyn: well why don't you *teases him*

I stood up and bent her over the bed I unzipped her outfit and then unbuckled my pants she gasped at my sudden actions and looked at me with her lips between her teeth which turned me on even more I inserted into her only to be greeted by her warm and wet insides she moaned loudly as I started pounding into her, I was deep in that pussy .

Jaylyn:shitttt Chris your sooooo fucking deeeep oh my god *screams*

I went harder and deeper .