where it all began

                    Jaylyn Marshall
              Los Angeles, Hollywood

2:30 pm

Today Chris and I were at bet Studios wrapping up our movie , it's been a long time coming both me and him been wanting to put it out for the longest time.

We have been a through alot that people don't get to see, from the time that we met till now.

We're starting a new chapter with a new edition to our little family and we cannot wait too reveal him.

Royalty is a great big sister and Chris is an extraordinary father.

It's been ups and downs since the Indigo tour has started , me and Chris have been at eachother's throats but I know that it's all love, we been through so much but i know we are a strong couple.

Everyone was now at our house all our friends and family.

It was the last few parts that we needed everybody for.

Me and Chris flew back so that we can have everything ready knowing that he had a day off from the tour.

Everyone was ready, the Kardashians had arrived it was just down to me and the kids.

I got them ready first and then I got ready, Me and Chris wanted everyone to match because after all we are all family.

Producer: alright y'all let's get the Kardashians for their part of the interview part.

They walked into the white backdrop, with all the lights and camera's and had a seat on the couch.

Producer: what do you like most about Chris and jaylyn, likes and dislikes.

Kylie: I got alot

*everyone laughs*

Kylie: I met jay at the award show earlier this year and we instantly clicked like she had the same interests as me, everything and her style was soo bomb, I love that she is so real and so genuine you can call her for almost anything at anytime and she's always there she's the godmother of my baby, she has a great relationship with my family. Dislikes huh *smiles* when jay was pregnant and the girls came over she made us all go out and find the nearest MacDonalds to get fries and a orange fanta like bro it's freaking 3 in the morning and this girl wants fries and a fanta we all were so mad

*everyone laughs*

Kim: jaylyn is so amazing whenever I need a babysitter she's like a phone call away she always comes, um she gave birth to my lil nephew which me and my sisters are so obsessed with and we are just so happy to be apart of there lives. As far as dislikes ugh she suck a picky eater ,she's always like no i have to get this it drives my crazy when we go out too eat *chuckles* but yeah

Kris: I always say this jaylyn is like  the daughter I never had she's one of my oldest friends daughters which we only found out like a while ago so we instantly fell inlove with her.

The rest of the Kardashians went on to say there part and then it moved onto the Marshall family.

They all had on this pink indigo set which chris designed especially for this day.

Producer: tell us momma Marshall how has it been knowing that your daughter just had a baby, how her life has been and tell us how you felt when you found out that her boyfriend was Chris Brown?.

Rissa Marshall: well when I found out she was dating Chris brown I was like all happy I never judged him by no shit aight, I'm just talking real Chris he good for my baby and us as a unit, as a team we good.

Chris and my momma hugged.

Producer: Chris how has jaylyn changed you, how do are you adjusting to this new big family and how has it been like on tour with your kids.

Chris: I love jaylyn very quickly I noticed that she wasn't like them other girls she's like a one man typa girl, and she loves me for the real me for the little town Virginia boy who is both Chris brown and Christopher, when she came into my life man she light it up bro real talk and now she's the mother of my child not just the blood one but she's a mother to royalty as well , sometimes I look at her and I say damn how I get so lucky cause she just so real and genuine like forreal ,she crazy, she's very protective ,independent just an all around boss. As far as tour adjusting it's been great it's never a dull moment with this family bruh momma Marshall be on some crazy shit man *chuckles* but you know we also have to remember that we got a baby on the bus and everything like it's just so amazing but she lets me have my fun as well so yeah.

Hours were spent just doing the interview and placing the finishing touches on everything.

Everyone had lunch afterwards and the Kardashians left.

Chris went down to his studio and picked out some more songs for the ending of the movie where all the pictures would come in.

I was saving all the cute edits from Instagram of us from one year ago when we first started dating and everything.

When I was done I sent it to the co editor for further editing.

The next time they saw eachother it would be at the premare of the movie.