For better or for worse

Chris Brown               Los Angeles, Tarzana

                        Chris Brown
               Los Angeles, Tarzana

6:00 am

The sun beamed in my face , from the kitchen window and i realized it was morning.

And the memories of what happened flooded my memory of jaylyn not coming home with Indigo last night, then i remembered why.

"What the fuck did i do bro?" i asked  myself

Jaylyn and our family is everything to me and i don't wanna loose that.

That night all i did was get her inside her house and stuff , but what she didn't know was bonnie wasn't going to be the only problem see there's this girl Ammika now i was dealing with her way before i met jaylyn and broke it off right after i felt that this was going to be a serious relationship.

Ammika and me did however fool around a few times when me and jay got together.

I know fucked up right lets take a step back the Indigo tour ammika showed up before jaylyn joined me on tour and lets just say i wasn't at all faithful and it kills me to be keeping this from her so I'm going to come clean and just tell her, if i have any chance at keeping my family i have to tell jay bout everything.

                        My world🌍❤

Hey! Can we just talk today please

                                                       Sure ig

The response i got made me feel so guilty , she's been there for me through everything and i was dumb enough to do this to her and Indigo.

I started getting ready for her arrival, i got dressed cleaned up the house everything.

Hours later.....

Jaylyn: chrissssssss!!

She called loudly as she walked into the house with her sisters and the baby.

Me: hey baby

I gave her a kiss on the lips but she swerved me so i ended up giving her it on her cheek.

I could see that her eyes were puffy and red , after she took off her dark gucci shades.

Me: can i talk to you please alone

Jayla: i don't think that a good idea

Kayla: jay just let them talk please

Jayla rolled her eyes and turned away.

She handed the baby to her sisters and we walked downstairs to where my home studio was.

Conversation: