Feliz Navidad 🎄🥳

Jaylyn MarshallLA Medical- 9:38am

Jaylyn Marshall
LA Medical- 9:38am

Christmas Eve🎄

7:30 am

Chris: careful where you step

Today we are here at LA medical where i have birth too my baby for his monthly check up.

This is also chris's first time accompanying us too one of these so i'm really happy that he's here

All the other times it's been miracles, kylie or my sister.

Shit even august cake one time but indigo and him had a whole argument about august touching his face so him and August ain't on good terms right now.

Getting out of the backseat, i got indigo out of the backseat and chris got his baby bag.

Stepping over the crack we headed too the entrance of the hospital.

Thank god there was no paparazzi at least from what we could see...because i really wasn't in the mood this morning too be asked any questions.

Chris and i barely share any pictures of him and that's the way we like it just because we are in the public eye doesn't mean out child has too be as well.

Pushing the door open chris allowed me too walk in first and then he came in after.

We signed in and then headed into the waiting room.

There wasn't alot of mom's with their babies today just two mom's with their new borns and chris and i with our six month old.

Doctor: jaylyn and chris?

Chris: yeah

We stood up and walked inside.