Happiness❤

Jaylyn MarshallLos Angeles, Tarzana

Jaylyn Marshall
Los Angeles, Tarzana

(1 month later)

1:00 pm

Nobody ever told me what it feels like to be engaged.

I used to watch these movies with the women getting proposed too and i wondered when that would be me.

Now i can actually say.

IM GETTING MARRIED BITCHESSSSSSS!!.

Just when i thought me and chris was over to be honest but i love him, he loves me , we love each other and that's all that matters.

Love is a beautiful thing and you shouldn't let no bitch get between you and the love of your life.

Today we are headed to the BET Awards and honestly I'm excited for chris.

He hasn't been to a show in like what three years .

I literally dragged him up.

We got ready and was on our way to the award show.

Chris's outfit

My outfit

As the car pulled up outside where the red carpet was you could see the huge crowd of people and the paparazzi taking their picture

Chris and I were escorted out of the big black SUV and over to where we got our pictures taken.

Chris looked at me as i looked at him he shit me his famous smile chasing me to blush.

He leaned in and kissed me.

The paps was loving it .

We were greeted by a few celebrities as we did the same.

We were then escourted inside where we were placed seated next too dababy and danileigh.

A/N: Who else knew these two had something going on lol?

Me and dani engaged in a little convo as chris and baby had a little chat, i was then introduced to stuna4vegas where we had a little discussion.

And then everything started .

Megantheestallion performed hood bitches and the savage remix with her and Beyonce as well as some new comers to the game performed.

The night was going amazing everyone was basically lit with all the comedy that Amanda Seals was doing and with all of the performances.

_________________________________________

Finally we were down to the rnb part of things.

I was so fucking nervous i was shaking a little bit, i was sweating even though the place was fully airconditioned ,it felt like i was the one who was awaiting my name to be called up on that stage.

After the female part they were down to the male rnb nominee's.

Mr. Young Money himself walkes out holding two awards which made me confused a little isn't the rnb award a single thing?

he began to speak.

Lil Wayne: tunchie...now we all know him, we've all watched him grow up through the good times and bad he's kept his shit in tack and his head in the game. First time i met him i was like damn....he gonna be the next Michael Jackson

Chris's hand grabbed mine as the room filled with excitement from the people.

Lil Wayne: ladies and gentleman,boys and girls the winner of the best male rnb award of the year is..........

Come on wayne spit it out.

Lil Wayne: ya boy breezy congratulations man

Everyone stood tho their feets fast as fuck clapping their hands together for Chris.

My baby fucking did it .

I wasn't gonna leave this building until they did the right thing...something with these award shows they always cheat chris and i never understood this shit.

He the best and they know it .

But none of that matters right now he has won and I'm so freaking happy right now i felt like my cheeks were gonna rip open from smiling too hard.

He gave me kiss and made his way to the stage.

He shook hands and hugged some people as he walked up to the stage.

Once on it wayne handed him the award and gave him a hug.

Lil wayne: another surprise breezy we also found out that you won the best collaboration award for no guidance

Everyone clapped once again i was extatic chris deserves those awards , he has worked so hard for everything.

Im so proud of the man and person he has become and i was even more happy that man was going to become my husband soon and the truth is i couldn't wait .

After wayne handed him the other award they did a little bro hug and he stepped back giving chris space to now talk his talk.

Chris: mannnnn i don't know what else to say than thank you, this award isn't for me its for the people my fans the people who have supported me through everything team breezy i love y'all thank you for voting for me y'all are amazing, i wanna thank god first and foremost because without him i wouldn't even have the fans or these hits. Management , my team , bet, my mom , my daughter thank y'all so much and the woman the love of my life..... jaylyn words can't express my love for you, you held me down through everything , you could have left but you didn't thank you baby i love you and thank y'all again

He did a salute and walked off the stage.

He came back over to me and gave me a big hug, the camera's and spotlight was now on us and out huge smiles.

We kissed and sat back down.

Dani and baby congratulated him as Amanda walked back out on stage and said her ending remarks and jokes.

After the show chris greeted some more people and we took some more pictures.

I let him take single pictures with his awards.

Just seeing him smile like that warms my heart , he deserves every bit of this.

Me and dani chatted a bit until it was time to go.

They were gonna meet us later though.

We turning the fuck up at chris's aterparty i can tell you that much.

_________________________________________

Hey y'all hope you guys are having an amazing day and if not hope this makes your day a little bit brighter. 🥰😌

sorry this was such a short chapter more chapters coming soon.😎