Chris's House Party 🤍

Jaylyn MarshallLos Angeles,California

Jaylyn Marshall
Los Angeles,California

9: 15 am

This pandemic is very serious but at the same time it's so irritating.

Who would have seen this coming the only person that could have is the lord himself .

Chris and I have been taking alot of precautions with our families just to make sure that they as well as we are being safe.

I moved back in after he proposed to me now that our family is here and we are together I'm happy.

Jayla and kayla took over my old house but its there with a bed for me just in case you know.

As of our wedding .....well that's postponed as of right now me and chris came to the decision that it was best too put it off for right now, this pandemic is not gonna go away anytime soon and the government has placed a strict rule on how many people can gather together but my fiancee's dumb ass still wants to have a party.

Chris is having an a white party tonight .

I don't know bout y'all but i sent my babies to their grandmother's house aka mama j's since my mom is stuck back in philly.

Yes you heard that right my mother is stuck in Philadelphia at our old house , before the pandemic git really serious my mom went back over there to see my grandmother but when everything shut down she got stuck over there.

My sisters and i face time with her everyday to make sure that she's alright and too make sure her grandkids see her.

They miss her so much and it breaks my heart when my nieces and nephew have to ask me where is Nona ughhhh i just want this to be over like seriously.

Chris: you got your outfit together right?

Me: yea you matching with me?

Chris: fo sure

He walked over too me and grabbed me from behind.

Me: chris the party starts in ten minutes

Chris: that's enough time

He waited no time in pulling my panties down and inserting inside me from the back.

This man has the sex drive of a high school boy who is still going through puberty but whom am i to complain.

The dick is bomb.

After our little session we got dressed and made our way downstairs because people already started arriving.

Chris: damn baby you look good as-

Me: no cursing remember

Me and Chris have this thing going on where we are trying to not curse but knowing him it ain't gonna last long.

Anyway Chris came outside in his outfit looking lika snack as always

Me: nigga i thought we were matching

Chris: wear this yellow bandana face mask and those yellow heels

Me: you smart

Chris: im more than a good looking nigga with good dick you know

Me: i meannn

Chris: *sucks teeth*

Me: I'm playing baby

Chris: lets go *grabs her hand*

We arrived downstairs and stressed turning up things were just really chill we got out had a great ass time and that's just that on that.

xx

Sorry this was so short y'all I'm thinking a few more chapters then for their big wedding and then to end this book.

Book two of y'all would like that could be done this year what y'all wanna see in the book life after marriage maybe dip further into kayla and Jayla's life a bit you know.

Also i was thinking to write A Drake book no im not gonna stop writing chris broen books i love chris and ill never stop writing about him but recently I've taken a liking too drake since reading this book on whattpad called '5O Shades of Drake ' and i just really like his vibe so im thinking about that.