Chicago Activities

Chris BrownChicago- The Breakfast Club

Chris Brown
Chicago- The Breakfast Club

6:00 am

Today was the day that we were in New York for my interview with the breakfast club and for jaylyn's shoe line photoshoot with Jordan we were both very busy so we decided to leave roro at home with Mama Joyce.

"Babe hurry up" i told jaylyn as I stood in front of our hotel's bedroom door, as she walked out.

"Girl why you always gotta wear those type of clothes when we going out" he shook his head at me.

"You really trying to get a nigga beat up again" i said to her while gripping her ass smacking it making her flinch

"Babe you got nothing to worry about" she replied as she took a picture of us and kissed me.

"Come on babe we gonna be late for your interview" she told me.

"Alright , Alright leggo" I said gripping her hand as I lead her out of the hotel, as we stepped foot out of the building we were immediately swarmed with paparazzi asking us crazzzzzy questions.

Chris are you and jaylyn gonna get married

Are you trying for baby number two

What's the deal with jaylyn's stalker guy

We ignored everything as I lead her to the car.
________

6:31 am

"Morning everybody its DJ Envy , Angela Yee, Chalarmagne Tha God we are the breakfast club and today we have two very special guests in the building.....the legendary chris brown and his girl Jaylyn" DJ Envy said into the mike introducing us.

" Wassup Wassup? " i replied

Jaylyn replied with the same greeting and sat down on the chair to the far end corner.

"So breezy i see your girl and i gotta say she's gorgeous girl sitting by you today she is the first model figure ever to land a shoe deal with Jordan and become a brand ambassador for one of the biggest brands ever.... Versace right?.