Family Matters

Chris Brown              Los Angeles,Hollywood

                         Chris Brown
              Los Angeles,Hollywood

8:30 pm

The past few weeks have been really hectic.

Jaylyn and i have been traveling city to city working, not to mention we have royalty with us.

________

8:39 pm

We have an appearance later today together on Jimmy Kimmel as a family and i'm excited, it's gonna be the first time that we're doing a televised interview together.

Jaylyn was on live venting about everything that happened at the awards show a few weeks ago.

@therealjaylyn [is live]

Jaylyn: y'all she is petty as fuck the entire migos group, her sister i'on care but all y'all is petty as shit and lemme tell ya'll why they this petty. These people crashed the BET awards bitch.....
Cardi neither the Migos wasn't even receiving shit that night or doing any performance so why the hell y'all there that some bogus shit. Then on top of that her sister got the guts too wanna put hands on my bitch the fuck wrong witchu?

@meganstar: 😂😂😂😂😂

@chrisbreezyfanz: y'all she dumb as fuck

Jaylyn: Now y'all know i got a fighting past both my sister's and i andddd i don't wanna go back to that but bit che a really out here trying me. I quit Love and Hip-Hop for a reason boo boo nobody wouldn't even know your name if it wasn't for love and hip hop...man that's crazyyy

She chuckled.

@chrissssbrownnofficial: someone send her the live

I watched all the comments flow in and decided too say something.

Me: offset my nigga stay the fuck away from me and tell yo bitch too stay the fuck away from my girl aight

Jaylyn: you on some other shit bitch, you told me every time you see me i'ts on sight well foe sure now bitch you from the bronx i'm from philly bitch wassup...throw some some hands. You got all that mouth but you scared to throw dome hands baby stop the cap and come onnnn.

I got a real gangster bitch/sweetheart thank you lord.

________

9:30 pm

Everyone was finally dressed and ready to go.

Chris's fit