Secret Getaway (1)

Jaylyn Marshall
Los Angeles, Tarzana-3:00pm

Jaylyn MarshallLos Angeles, Tarzana-3:00pm

My entire family is finally together.

Chris and i have decided that time isn't gonna slow down for us so we have too take advantage now.

We are getting married for Christmas and i couldn't hear happier. We have been busy planning the wedding and let me just say it's gonna be one too see, my dress is being customed made by this Italian designer my sisters are here helping out with the planning.

My mom finally made it after being stuck in Philadelphia so that's great.

Everything was on track so far.

"Jay let's go take a walk on the beach" chris said taking my hand.

Oh did i tell y'all that my fiancee surprised me with a trip too Tulum...well the whole family.

He just told us all too get on a plane and next thing we knew we was here in mexico.

Indigo hasn't stopped smiling and laughing he just loves it here and i do too.

We walked down the steps and onto the white sand of our private beach.

This is the only time we can really get away and i am all for it.

"I just wanna thank you jaylyn" he said as well both stopped walking. He took my hands and started into my eyes.

"For what babe?" i laughed looking at him.

For taking a chance with a nigga like me...for being on this ride i don't know what i would do if i ever lost you, your the girl of my dreams,the one that was made for me i'm sorry for everything that I've put your through i cannot begin too apologize enough. You and the little family we're growing means everything too me, i love you so much jaylyn thank you for saying yes too the ring i gave you before you came into my life i couldn't imagine being married after everything that happened with my relationships in the past i didn't know how i would even come across a real one again....but your here....you my real one...my ride or die people don't understand why i choose you baby, but we know why i love you girl" he pulled me into a hug by this time we both were shedding some tears.

"I love you too baby" we shared a couple kisses and hugged once more.

Chris and Jaylyn in the beginning and chris and jaylyn will be in the end.

This is the beginning of a new journey for the both of us....this is the man i wanna spend the rest of my life with.

Hand in hand we walked along the beach just talking about the future and present stuff.

Nothing lasts forever but this right here is an everlasting bond and love that nobody can break whatever foul stuff he did in the past is called the passed for a reason.

What people fail too realize about this man is that he's a human being and that's why i am when people say crazy shit about him. Chris has never played his hands on me, never talked down me nothing like that he has always been supportive of my stuff and what i did for a living.

There was instant chemistry when we met and there still is....we keep it fun...fresh and alive.

I love this man and i'm ready too get married too him. If you can't accept that then you can't talk too me or be my friend because before anything maurice and i are friends.

Ain't no girl, no nigga no nothing that's coming between us, we both know what we got and that the other is crazy as hell.

When we got back too the house chris rented out the family was asleep...thank god because i was so horny at the moment all i wanted was chris's dick inside me.

I took his hand and left him too our bedroom. He locked the door and got it cracking.

Let's just say this night changed my entire life all over again.

.....

Sorry for such a short chapter i'm editing other books atm and also the wedding chapters etc so this is just like a filler chapter.