Dark

Most of the time, I wouldn't mind

But this time...

It's different
—————————————————

How do you raise a heart in the dark?

—————————————————

"Suga... are you sleep talking, again?" Jin wake me up in the middle of the night. I rub my eyes to see clearly.

Jin is holding RJ plushie with his right hand and uses his left hand to rub his half opened eyes. His pyjamas is totally a mess as he just woke up.

He yawn.

I grab my phone, the time is 3 am in the morning.
"Did I wake you up?" I asked being considerate.

"You were talking again..I thought it was someone else cause you sounded different.." Jin said and stared blankly at me.

It has been few times recently..
I talk in my sleep..I could say it's loud cause it has been bothering Jin lately.
I don't even know what have gotten into me.

"I am tired Yoongi, wash your feet before going to bed next time, okay."

"I always did" arguing childishly.

"You are not helping me, Yoongi...dream only good dreams, okay" Jin drag his feet back to his bed together with RJ.

I am sorry..I really am..but I don't know how to say it. I am sure Jin understands. We're roommates for life.

I snuggle back under my blanket. Hoping to get clues from my lost dream. Any pictorial would help..
Suddenly a flash picture pop up as I close my eyes..

"Ahh!" I shoot straight up to a sitting position.
"Jin Hyung you are bothering me!" I complained to him who did nothing.
Why would he come into my dream?

"Yah! what is it? What did I do?" Jin nagged from his bed.
"You keep popping up in my dream!" I kick my blanket childishly.

"-and that's my fault! You should be grateful that this handsome face keeps you company!" He nags.

I roll my eyes and go back to bed. It's pointless to argue with Jin Hyung... Besides, it is not his fault to be that handsome and mark my dream with it.

Well, I do think sometimes that 'this' Hyung is ——