Death

Home
As I walk into the house, there's Jimin watching the television and eating a bag of chips.

Taehyung is managing something in the kitchen.
Jungkook is nowhere to be found, probably in his room.

"Hyung, you're back. How was it?" Taehyung asked kindly.

"It was great—"
"Terrible!" I cut off Hoseok's sentence.
Walking straight into my room and shut the door behind me.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked Hoseok behind me, I didn't get to hear his answer.

I get to Jin's side of the room.
Memories are replaying in my mind.

I sit on his bed. Looking around at his bookshelf.
"I wonder if I really hallucinating you all this while, Hyung...but everything feels so real to me" I hold out my hands "even now I could feel your warmth"

I lay down on his bed, cuddling onto his favourite stripe pillow. My eyes wander through the books until one book piques my interest.

I pull out a familiar book that Jin use to frequent.
It's one of Jin's lecture notebooks.
I flip through the book...
*

*
At some point, there's an account summary written by hand. It's from his father's company.

We knew Jin had always helped his father once in a while. That's why he's always busy aside from BTS.
The more I go through the book, the more it is about the company account rather than the lecture.

What's with this?

*A flashback*

"Suga, how would you choose if you have to do both things at once?" Jin asked me while sitting in front of his computer.

While changing my clothes "you should do one at a time..or you'll suffer a malfunction" I answer to him casually..a joke...

"I'm serious Suga. I really need to do this right now.." Jin nagging at me.

"It's your choice... all I could do is remind you not to forget about us..and by us I mean..Bangtan"
I said surrendering both hands to him as a sign that I am not involved in this.

*End of flashback*

"What was Jin nagging about..what was he into that he could neglect us...Bangtan?" These questions start to overwhelm me.

"Something is in his computer." I quickly get onto it, this hunch of mine is hard to rid off.
I get onto the recent documents, and there is nothing...as if it has been deleted.

Then someone knocks on the door.
"Suga Hyung, would you like something to eat?" Sounded like Taehyung.

"No, thank you"

"But you haven't eaten anything yet." He sounded worried

"It's okay, I am not hungry..." I refuse his kindness.
I felt sorry for him but I really am not in the mood for social interaction.

Then, I look into his Skype account...
The last person he contact was...
Ken from Vixx.

"Jin! Jin is that really you?" He answers excitedly.

"I am sorry, it's not Jin, it's just me, Suga.."

"Oh, Suga...you called using Jin's account?" He asked.

"I was just going through his stuff...somehow. You were last on his Skype list"

"I am? He called me before... before.." his eyes become teary. "I guess I was hoping that he is still alive though" he looks disappointed.

"What do you mean?" I don't understand what he meant by - hope he is still alive.

"Yoongi-ah...you think he is alive too, right? He must be somewhere out there—"

"Jin is not dead!" I slam the table and stand up in anger and confusion.

Ken look at me in confusion.

"You're right," he nods "Jin is not dead, they just didn't find him yet" he claims.

"Who is searching for Jin?"

Ken tilted his head slightly "The investigators and the polices..."

I left him hanging and head to the living room.

"Yoongi??"