Jamais Vu

Suga POV
Genius Lab

It's weird..no matter how much I search... It feels like I missed the bigger picture. Something is missing...

"Coffee?" Hoseok offers me as he enters my studio.

"Where were you?" I take a sip of the coffee latte and stare at Hoseok... hoping for something to be revealed.

"I was at Namjoon's... he's still at it with his music," Hoseok drinks his coffee.

"But I saw the other members gather there, as well," I add.

"oh yeah..they just came to do some work as usual," Hoseok explains without looking directly at me.

He... No. They're onto something.

"Is there something you guys aren't telling me?"
I questioned him as I know it was obviously a lie.

"We don't want to pressure you... it just works," Hoseok replies calmly.

Sounds like he has been practising... to lie..?
He is getting good at it.
But I know him better.

"You okay Yoongi?" Hobi asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. I just need some rest. I should head back," I said and ready to leave for home.

A clue... an answer... what am I looking for here?
I am lost, yet again.

I walk past the dance studio and walk inside as I saw them gathering there.

"Hyung, come join us... is Hobi coming?" RM welcomes me.

"He is on his way..." I guessed.

Hobi arrived, perfect timing.

"Alright...let's get it!" Jungkook excitedly swirled across the dance floor.

"Darn it...the backflip is so scary to do," Taehyung complain. "I see the floor as lava".

"It's okay Tae...lava can't hurt you—"
"It'll just cause an inevitable death," Yoongi cut Jimin's words.

"That was just rude Hyung, come on let's practice together V," Jimin rolled his eyes at me.

Why should I be concerned about his attitude toward me? He's obviously playing around... the Jimin I know never holds grudges. Because he cannot contain it with that small stature of his.

It's been quite a while since I dance... kinda have to be in control of my body better.

I watch them dancing to our music... my body seems to remember the beat. The song is called Idol. The fun song that hides my struggle to become an idol. I smile as I am now succeeding as one.
*

*
After the dance practice, everyone finds their own space to rest. I am heading home, as I am about to open the door Hoseok calls for me "Hyung!" I quickly turn around and face him.

He throws a water bottle at me.

*flashback*

It happened at this very spot I stand.
Right in front of me, to people. A body laying on the floor.. bleeding. The other one is kneeling next to the body, holding a knife.

Park Jimin.

*end of flashback*

The water bottle falls right in front of me.
I cannot catch it. I couldn't believe what I just saw. I stood there frozen like a statue.

"Yoongi Hyung?" Hoseok questioned my silence.

"Guys, I think I am a witness in a murder case!" I said bluntly.

"Hyung? What did you remember?!" Jungkook and the others come running to me.

They are anticipating an answer.
"What did you see?" RM asked.

"Jin is covered in blood laying right there in front of me... and Jimin is the murderer!" I explain what I saw.

"Darn it! Min Suga! How many times do I have to go through this? You gotta remember the staircase scene! Skip this one and stop pointing at me as a murderer!" Jimin shouts in distress.

This Jimin knows my lost memories... but what part are they searching for?

"Calm down Jimin-SHI... it always comes to this scene first before moving on to the other one." Jungkook tries to calm him down.

"How could you casually point at me (murderer) every single time.." Jimin sighs heavily. "We are done. Yoonmin is dead 'cause you easily ditch me every time you remembered that scene." Jimin turns his back on me.

Yoonmin?

"Ohh-Jimin~" Hoseok acting cute trying to calm Jimin.

"Come on Jimin why so serious~," Tae said playfully.

"You're overacting," RM slips in.

"Overacted? You know what. I'm out. I don't wanna do this anymore! Acting is not for me. It's just messing up my character already. Adios!!" Jimin said and leave. Cool.

"Jimin wait up!! What do you mean quit?" RM and the others go over to Jimin.

I still don't get any of this...