Answer

Chronological Order

Ins. Seo told us that there were other accomplices in the kidnapping incident. The one who reveals BTS's whereabouts that night.

"Suga. I'm tired..." Jin nag like a baby.

"Why do you nag? You're the one who agreed that I'll help you remember..." I reply

"But I cannot remember a single thing close to that incident," Jin complained.

"Then, relying everything on me is your last resort?" I asked jokingly.

"Suga, how would you choose if you have to do both things at once?" He asked me while sitting in front of his computer.

"What do you mean..." I asked

"Y'know... investigating this potential murderer and still performing on stage?" He raises an eyebrow.

While changing his clothes "you should do one at a time... or you'll suffer a malfunction," I answer to him casually... a joke.

"I'm serious Suga. I really need to do this right now..."

"It's your choice... all I could do is remind you not to forget about us..and by us I mean...Bangtan," I said surrendering both hands to me as a sign that I am not involved in this.

"We had an agreement," Jin slammed my table jokingly, an act.

"Where's the document though?" I smile and land on my bed.

"Come Suga... help me remember... I have totally figured out all my characters from BangtanTV and all... It's just the behind the scene's memories that I cannot recall." He makes puppy eyes.

"I don't have a choice aren't I... then promise me you won't resist if I'm always under your nose... those people are still worried about you. I wonder how strict they'll be if they found out you still have tons to remember."

"Promise"

*

"Ins. Seo, can I borrow the kidnapping incident report? I think Jin would like to try and remember the kidnapping incident and anything connected to the accomplices." I said.

"Sure, I appreciate any kind of help. Just that, the report is confidential don't let anyone else have it. Besides, we are talking about the inside person here... probably the accomplices are working under BigHit" Ins. Seo warns us.

"Thanks, Suga. I'll try to remember." Jin said confidently.

*

"Bangtan! We have a photoshoot now! Don't be late!" Sejin hyung remind us.

"Okay"

On our way to the photoshoot.
"Jin Hyung, did you remember the Kidnapping incident?" Jhope asked

"I do..but not all. Sorry." Jin said.

We have finished the photoshoot session. Jimin and RM's unit is done and they left. While the Taekook unit is after us.

"Jin, Ins. Seo just called me... he would like the report back, urgent," Sejin relaid the message.

"Now? But I left it at Suga's studio," Jin stuttered at the sudden request.

"We should get it now!" Sejin urges Jin to quickly retrieve it.

"Where are you going?" I asked Jin as I see him follow Sejin in a hurry.

"I'll be going first, Ins. Seo needs that document back, urgent." Jin said and get into the car with Sejin.

I didn't have a chance to ask him anything.