Recovery

Dr Kath thanked me and I have to go and wait in the car as they said they'll take the medicines for me.

Namjoon's POV

"I will go and get Hoseok before you explain further, Dr Kath. He needs to hear this as well" I said and headed to the toilet for Hoseok.

As I walk, I realized my cheeks are getting wet. The tears that I held back have fallen. I lean my back onto the wall near the men's toilet.

*

I let it all out. Taking a deep breath.

*

I go inside the toilet looking for Hoseok.

"Hoseok-ah" I call him softly.

"Don't come, I'm a mess right now" Hoseok answered. He is crouching in the corner near the sink. Head down, crying.

"We all are Hoseok," I said while facing the mirror. "We've been messed up for a year now!" I broke into tears thinking about this.

*

"Why does this happens to us Namjoon? Why Jin Hyung? Why Yoongi Hyung?" Hoseok argues. He stands up and faces me. "You know I cannot answer that." I try to calm myself.

*

Hoseok let out a heavy sigh. His tears have stopped. "I just got too emotional thinking that we had to go through this all over again...but I guess it is for the best, right. Besides, we're the eldest ones in the group now" He forced a smile.

I run my fingers through my hair and push it back revealing my forehead. "That's right, we're the eldest now. We can't afford to break down. We'll be left them hanging, knowing nothing" I convince myself.

"True, so what did I miss back there?" Hoseok asked.

"Let's hear what the doctor has to say first" I prompt him.

We both head back into Dr Kath's office.

*

Manager Sejin is already inside the office for the diagnosis. Dr Kath is busy arranging all her documents.

"How are you two fairing?" She asked deeply knowing what we had gone through for the past year. Her facial expression is always so bright. She has met more than just one unordinary patient.

"We have each other's back" I nod and pat Hoseok's back.

"So what about Yoongi, Dr?" Hoseok asked as soon as we sit down.

She shoots out a positive reaction. "Well, I think this is his best behaviour after all this time."

"Best behaviour?" Both I and Hoseok look at each other.

"You mean he can recover?" Sejin asked excitedly.

She nods suppressing her smile. "Although I cannot promise you just yet, we gonna have to meet regularly."

"Of course, we'll commit to this" We both agree on similar terms.

"I know, listening to his story just now, shows that his 'usual' character has returned, unlike the last time...he's a little off his usual attitude. He remembers much more things than last time as well. Neither aggressive behaviour nor being too conserved." She excitedly explains.

I, Hoseok and Sejin smile throughout her diagnosis. There's hope for his recovery.

"Even so, there's a slight interchange compared to last time, he remembers all of his past and lifestyle. Thus, those are no longer an issue. The problem now is that he is much more focused on Jin's case. It might cause danger if he continues to hallucinate Jin around him but it also could pose as a clue for you to investigate deeper into what really happened to Jin." She becomes worried.

"We'll take note of that" I reply.

"I'll prescribe medicine for his hallucination, it will calm him down but doesn't restrict it from happening" She added.

"The most important thing now, is that he would recover from all this. It's okay if he cannot remember 'that' event at all. As long as he won't revert anymore" Hoseok said.

I agree with Hoseok. "True, we'll find other ways for the investigation"

Another possible way to find out about Jin.