Kidnapped BTS

"Oh Hyung, I believe that Jin is gonna be just fine right?" Taehyung beg on me. "The bad guys are the people you've been seeing with Jin, aren't they? I was just trying to confirm that."

"I guess it was also the same people I saw dragging Jin across the road last time." I just remembered.

"They are?! Is Jin hyung okay? Why did they do that to him?" Taehyung cries.

"Yes, Taehyung-ah... Jin is gonna be just fine," I crouch next to him and put both my hands on his teary cheeks. "Jin is gonna be just fine."

Taehyung continues to cry even harder.
*

*
We both sit on Jin's bed.
"Did you really see him?" Tae asked "Just like last night, Hobi Hyung said you saw Jin being drag and beaten by a bunch of bad people,"

"I did."

"Did you really see him get beaten up Hyung?"

I hesitated "I did, but why did Jin Hyung always got beaten up when I see him?" I asked.

"Hyung, you don't remember?" Tae asked as if in shock.

"What did I miss?"

Taehyung sigh. "Don't you remember the kidnapping incident?"

"Kidnap? Jin was kidnapped?"

"No Hyung, not just Jin...all of us were kidnapped"
Taehyung explain.

"We were kidnapped? By who?"

"A psychopath, who's obsessed with Jin. Because of that incident, Jin Hyung was hurt badly. But he had recovered... I mean a year ago"

"Jin was hurt?"

I kinda understand now...
It must've been related cause I lost that huge piece of memories altogether.

"Tae, I really need to see the investigator in charge of Jin's case, help me."

Tae nod and we both get ready.

*

*
Tae and I are all dressed up and going to leave.

I walk past the kitchen.
Jimin is sitting at the dining table.
He didn't spare a glance at me.

"Where are you going Hyung?" Namjoon asked.

"Would you take us to see the investigator?" I asked Joon.
"Let's go...I'll go get my bag," He replied with a smile.

I guess I just proved to him that I am still me.

*

*
Seoul Police Station

"Good day, Inspector. Seo." Namjoon greets him and they shake hands.
"Good to see you back," Ins. Seo, shake Tae's and my hands respectively.

Ins. Seo offer us seats and drinks. "Our appointment should be in two days, you come early. Any progress?"

"Actually Ins. there's both good and bad news as we came here today,"

"Well, Police usually hear the bad news first.." he nods positively. "Wait, You don't mean..." he could already guess by the looks on Joon and Tae's faces.

"Yes, Yoongi have reverted again." Joon nod. "But this time, he has remembered a lot of things compared to last time!" Tae convinces him.

"Really." Ins. sigh heavily. "I really do trust you guys but unless I got a lead in this case, it's hard to keep following faded tracks," He said slightly disappointed

"I understand Ins. but —"
"I am the one who wanted to do this, I've lost too many precious pieces in my timeline and I don't want to waste time anymore," I said confidently.

Ins. Seo smile. "Good to find you in high spirits. I really wish I could jump in and proceed immediately but I have another case to attend to today..."

"Oh, sorry it was so sudden for us to drop by," Namjoon apologise.
"No, it's all good. How about I leave you the progress report on this case for now and we'll resume in two days" He handed over Jin's case report.

"That'll be great. Thanks." I reply.

"Oh yes, this copy is strictly confidential, okay... Police properties." He warns us.

We leave for home.
"Hyung, I'll be staying back at my studio. Tae will take you home, okay?" Namjoon and we went separately.

*

*
In my room.

I change my clothes and sit at my study table.
The report is right in front of me.
But I am afraid... there are too many missing pieces to remember, what if I'll revert again?

What if I'll feel too much of a burden?

"Hyung...you okay?" Tae asked peeking from my door.

"Since when have you been there?"
"Just now..." He steps in and sit on my bed next to me. " I brought food..." he puts it in front of me.

"Thanks"

"Did you read it, yet?"

"No...I am scared"

"It's okay Hyung...I am staying here for you if anything happens," He smiles.

————————
The report that Suga is reading brings his memories of the Kidnapping incident. (Kidnapping BTS series)