Give it to Me

"I demand an explanation!" I shouted at them.

"Yes, we will explain." Jhope shows his palms to me as a sign to calm down.

"I want to know whether Jin here is the real deal or not?" I point at Jin.

"He is real," Jungkook pinches Jin's chubby cheek. "See,"

"But I saw him laying on the floor... bleeding!!" I argue.

"I am not dead yet! You idiot! Bleeding doesn't mean you die!" Jin raises his voice out of frustration.

"And I'm not a murderer!" Jimin interrupts.

"Jimin zipped it... be kind... he doesn't understand yet," Jhope warns him.

"Fine," Jimin reply calmly.

"But before this... they couldn't see you, Jin! I was talking by myself! I thought I had gone crazy!"

"Didn't he get better already?" Jin also seems like he's trying to understand the current situation.

"He reverted again, Hyung," Jungkook answered.

What are they talking about? I grip my hair and ruffle it in distress. "I don't know! I just came to my sense 3 days ago and missed some important event in my timeline, do you still think I got better?"

"3 days ago...?" Jin whispers to himself trying to figure things out.

Namjoon holds both his hands up. "Guys let's drop the act, it's the real deal now since Jin is here already."

Drop the act..?
They've been lying to me this whole time?

"Alright calm down lil' meow meow! We are going to explain the whole story, okay? Don't stress out 'cause it's going to cost you another possible reversion."
Jimin pulls my hand, he's telling me to sit next to him.
Jimin is smiling at me.
A sight I didn't expect to come so soon.

This is the Jimin I know..he's sweet.
I quickly calmed down and sit next to him.

"Alright, Yoongi Hyung... you do remember the kidnapping incident we were all in right?" RM asked.

I put both my hands on my knees and rolled my eyes to reminisce the memories "I do... most of it I guess... I've read the reports and it all came to me."

Everyone looked at me...anticipating.

RM continues "Well, we were admitted to a hospital after being rescued. All of us were fine... except Jin."

"I kinda know that Jin got hurt real bad," I responded.

"Yeah... Jin kinda lost his memories due to stress and panic attacks. Along that time of treating him... you're the one who takes care of him the most." RM explains

"Since you are his roommate and you did it out of guilt for not being able to save him... as you told me many times," Taehyung add

"Because of that..you've become overprotective of Jin Hyung." Jungkook highlights it.

"Then, that one time when we were all busy... you left Jin alone in the dance studio to somewhere... and by the time you return—" Jhope's words cut by Jimin.

"When you return... you saw Jin laying on the floor bleeding... and me next to him with a knife in my hand, to be seen as the murderer." Jimin said borderline between sarcasm and frustration.

"So now...Jin is alive?" I reconfirmed Jin's status.

"YES!!" Everyone answers simultaneously.

"Well, since you're alive and kickin', Where have you been then all this year?" I hit the table a few times demanding a concrete answer.

"I was serving in the military and still am," Jin answered.

I am Jung-shook.
Military service?!

"That was what you mentioned to me when I searched for clues in my computer, Hobi?" I point my finger at Jhope.

"Yes, I told you... you tried to make an appeal on Jin's health so that he wouldn't be going for military service..." Jhope replied.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you were obsessed with protecting him!" Everyone answers simultaneously.

*flashback*

"Jin! I'm sorry! It's my fault! Don't die on me!!" I cried on the hospital bed.

"Suga," everyone looks at him in worry. Then Jin comes into the ward room, limping with Kookie holding onto his waist.

"It's okay Suga, I'm all good. See I can walk already!" Jin smiles and calmed me down.

*end of flashback*

"Did you guys know this?!!!" I slam my seat and stand up again looking at all of them.

"Of course we do," RM answered.
Everyone looks at me with puppy eyes.

I sigh heavily. "THEN, why the heck didn't any of you mention anything? I was debating day and night whether Jin is still alive or not and where the heck is he... and yet you guys claim that all of those were just ACTING?!!" I got angry.

"We were acting so that you could remember the whole thing and the person who tried to kill Jin!" Taehyung gives solid reasoning for why they do it.

"Oh wow, you guys really think that is a solid reason, aren't you? Remember who attempts to kill Jin?" They all make a very small nodding movement as a sign of agreement.

"Well, I don't give s*** bout that!"