Persona

It feels like I went back in time during the kidnapping incident all over again.

Such terrifying memories to recollect. I try to stand up but I lose balance and almost fall miserably.

"Hyung, you okay?" Hobi is holding me in his arms supporting me from collapsing to the floor.

My head is aching so much.

"Hobi?? What are you doing here?"

He helps me get back on my seat.

"Tae was having trouble with Jimin. He asked me to look after you,"

"They had a fight? Why did Jimin become so aggressive lately?" I ask Hobi, while he hands me a glass of water.

"I don't even know, Hyung. I missed the old Jimin but he had his reasons," Hobi shrugged his pupils shaking though...

"You were reading the report? Did any memories come about?"

I nod with a smile. "I remember most of the kidnapping incident and all of those before it happen, Very clearly."

"Wonderful! Hyung, good job." He applauds

"But still it's only up to the part when we were admitted to the hospital. What happens next is still another chapter." I flip through the report.

Hobi stand up and insist that I lay down on my bed. "Don't worry, there's no rush. You need to rest first. Doctors said that memory recollection takes a toll on mental health. Take it slow."

"I guess, your right. I need to get rid of this headache first before continuing." I snuggle into bed.

Hobi switches off the light and I quickly fall asleep.

*

*

*dreams*
"Min Suga, come on, why are you living in a bubble?"

"....just don't..," I narrow my eyes at him who's holding back his laughter.

"Unbelievable!!! HA-HA!" the windshield laugh fills the quiet room.

"Another one, what is the colour of a hamburger bun?"

I can't even stop him.

"Burgundy. Burgundy!!" Another hearty laugh from all the people in the room except me.

Jin always makes people laugh. He likes happy times and kept all the sad things within.

I never laugh at his jokes.
First, cause I don't get it.
Second, cause it's stupid.
But I missed it.
A lot.

*
"Suga, it's okay... I can do this, you don't need to—" Jin pulled me away from the computer.

"No Hyung! I am worried that you would get hurt, again." I insisted.

"But—"

"Trust me, Hyung... it's dangerous. Don't go."

*Dream end*

Morning time.

"Jin Hyung!!!" I wake up from my sleep calling Jin.

"Suga, you okay?" Hoseok comes running at me from the living room.

"My computer! Hoseok! There must be something!" I grab Hoseok's shoulders tight.

*

*

We both get ready to go to BigHit.
"What about your computer?" Hoseok asked.

"It's Jin's... I remember that he has been doing some stuff on my computer which is really rare. Whatever it is, it should have a copy in the computer," I explain it to Hoseok.

"Did you just figure this out?"

"I guess... it could've been related to the kidnapping incident, 'cause I was very worried about Jin wanting to go somewhere dangerous," I said hoping that I am on the right track. "Let's go!"

Hoseok tap my shoulders. Bright eyes.
"Hyung... you definitely look so cool right now. I'd follow you anywhere. Glad you're back."

I might've blushed at his words
We head out.

*

*

At Genius Lab.
"It must've been here somewhere on my computer," I search through the recent files.

"What documents are we looking for?" Hoseok asked.

"Maybe..a draft or letters?"

"Well, I guess the only way is to look for the unusual stuff on your computer," Hoseok suggests.

"You mean every file? But that will take forever? Besides, I haven't been in here for a year... aren't I?"

"You did come... but last time you were searching for Jin's military service letter—"

"Jin was called to admit?"

"He was... you said that you wanna do an appeal due to his medical record," He said confidently.

"....I don't understand.."

"It's okay. Maybe I was mistaken... you do your search. Then I will connect the puzzle for you. It's better to start now, what other choice do we have? We come here knowing nothing, aren't we... I'll be over at RM if you need anything." Hobi smiles and leaves in a hurry.

I didn't get to blink.
He speaks too much and leaves too fast.