I

I walked in the gate and immediately all eyes fell on me.

"A N D  M O M M Y  A N D  D A D D Y   W I L L  P A Y  T H E  W A Y"

D A D D Y   W I L L  P A Y  T H E 
W A Y"

Everyone was staring at me, trying to figure out who I was and where I came from. I took a deep breath and stepped in, I trained my eyes on the end of hallway, where the grand staircase was. The sound of my heels echoed through the hallway as whispers erupted, no doubt I was the center of their new found interest. As soon as I reached the staircase, I rushed myself up the stairs and found myself in the office.

A lady sat in front of a big oak table. Her brown straight hair was tied neatly into a bun, her glasses were rectangle and on the tip of her nose, looking as if it is nearly falling off. Her eyes were green and they were concentrated on the piece of paper in front of her which, whatever it was, was causing her to frown. I cleared my throat, desperately trying to get her attention. She looked up and raised her eyebrows as she studied me.

"Ah, new kid. Name?"

"Roselette Anderson."

Her eyes widened slightly as she heard  my name. Let's just say my father has a reputation.

"Right. Um, your schedule and the instruction sheets are right over there-" she said, pointing towards the right end of her table "- and your tour guide will be here..." she once again took her eyes off me to check her watch "....any minute now." 
As as if it was planned, a gorgeous blonde came in. Her eyes were bright and blue, and her golden, straight hair was tied in a high pony tail. She had on a shade of dark blood red lipstick and matching eyeshadow.

"Hey. My names Charlotte, welcome to Richston academy."

I smiled, relieved that she wasn't a spoiled bitch. Actually scratch that, she probably was, but I was glad that she wasn't... you get the point.

I gave her a small, tight smile.

"Hi, I'm Roselette"

"Well.... let's get on with this tour then."

The chapters will get longer as the story continue. I think. I hope.

Edited.