III

"Yep" then again, I'm at richston academy.

"W H O E V E R  S A I D  M O N E Y  C A N' T  S O L V E  Y O U R  P R O B L E M Smust not have had enough money to solve em"

C A N' T  S O L V E Y O U R
P R O B L E M S
must not have had enough money to solve em"

First day of school is always the most nerve wrecking. But strangely I didn't think I was nervous. I woke up a little later than planned, since I slept through my alarm, so I had to rush to put my clothes on. I put on some light make up and headed out.

Once I reached the north wing, the main building, I had no idea where to go. I entered and everybody immediately started whispering and I could hear everything they said.

That's Roselette Anderson, daughter of Blake Anderson

Yea, I am the daughter of Blake Anderson, you got a problem with that?

She's hot

Thank you

Is that the new Chanel collection?

Yes. Yes it is.

Apparently I was too caught up with answering the questions in my head that I didn't see where I was walking. And I walked straight into somebody. Gasps were heard. My books fell and I fell, but I could sense that the other person didn't even budge. I expected a you ok? Or sorry or just anything but the person just walked past me. Just walked straight past me!

"Hey! Are you not going to say anything?" I called after the retreating figure. Another round of gasps echoed through the hallway. The figure slowly turned until I could finally see the face.

Alexander Kings.

For a split second I could see surprise flash through his green eyes before he covered it up. His face was stone cold and his brown hair was messy. You would expect a billionaire to tidy after themselves. Behind him stood the other three, which, I didn't bother memorising their names. I raised an eyebrow as if indicating them to speak or do something but none of them moved.

"Are you guys deaf?" I asked, although it was silly and probably false, I said it with a somewhat serious tone. I mean, you can never be sure right?

"No" a short a curt response was heard. I wasn't sure which of the four said it but I knew they didn't speak in public often because nearly everyone's jaw dropped, eyes widened and gasps were heard once again. Without saying anything else, they turned and left.

Even after the four 'golden boys' left, everyone still continued staring at me, until Charlotte came up to me and forced everyone to resume what hey were doing. Charlotte didn't say anything about what happened, as if sensing I didn't bother about my exchange with the guys.

"So what do you have?" Charlotte asked

"English. You?"

"English too" she said, beaming

"Let's go to English" we said together before both shaking our heads and laughing.

Even after just knowing Charlotte, I feel comfortable around her. I smiled, maybe this won't be that bad after all.

Be sure to comment suggestions and vote!