VIII

Holy shit guys. 1k Views. Omg. Thank you to the people who voted and commented
Thanks @Distinctive for commenting and suggesting :)

This is going to be a long flight

"B U T  Y O U R  T H E  O N L Y  O N E   T H A T  K N O W S  M E"

"B U T  Y O U R 
T H E  O N L Y  O N E  
T H A T 
K N O W S  M E"

I raised one of my perfectly plucked eyebrow and grabbed the nearest magazine,
"Why do you care?"
"When did I say I care? I am merely trying to start a conversation."
I rolled my eyes and turned back to the my magazine, pretending it was the most interesting thing in the world,
He chuckled. He chuckled.
What the effing-
"The book is upside down."
Shit
Heat immediately made its way up my face, I could practically feel the heat radiating. I turned to face the other side before taking a huge breath. I turned back to see a small smile on his face.
Shit shit.
He's hot.
I ended up giving in and telling him everything and anything, what can I say, I am talkative and can't keep a secret to save my life. We played 20 questions, truth or dare and anything we could think of.
"Your turn, question." He said, snapping me out of my current daze
"Huh? Oh right um.. why is it that you don't talk to others? I mean do you really not talk to people?"
He shrugged
"I don't like most people, I only talk to he people I like."
"So you like me?" I Said, feeling a smirk form on my face.
"I never said that"
"You suggested it."
"Maybe I do, maybe I don't"

By the next hour, I learnt so much about the legendary Alexan- Alex hunt. He can be arrogant, a dickhead, a spoiled little brat and - I think you get the idea, but he can be sweet, he can be caring and notice things others can't, things not even Charlotte notice. Like just twenty minute ago, when we were talking about our families, and the subject somehow got to my dad. I had put on my usual fake smile that fooled the world about me and my dads fake loving relationship, but he had somehow, figured out I was faking it. His eyes showed concern- not pity, he didn't push me to tell him and gave me space. And I appreciated it.

But for now I was dying, i need the bathroom. I stood and walked down the aisle towards the bathroom, and just when I was about to reach the bathroom I heard voices that were all too familiar.
"I know, she's really annoying."
"Who the hell does she think she is?"
Who? Who were Scarlett and rain talking about?
It was probably some sort of weird gossip, and even though I loved gossip, I desperately need the bathroom. So without a second of hesitation, I hurried off to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror, my hair was still neat except for a few strands flying out due to the airplane seat. My make up was still perfect but my clothes were slightly wrinkled. After I used the restroom, I returned to the seat only to find Alex gone, so I decided to go find Charlotte. Charlotte sat only a few rows behind me, so I found her immediately. She was talking to the girl seated next to her.
"Hey Char"
She turned her head around confused
"Rose? Oh Rose! Hey, I was just talking to Brianna here."
I nodded my head at her, and smiled. However this 'brianna' girl just flipped her hair over her shoulder, checked her nails and scoffed. What the heck. But Charlotte didn't seem to notice, as she continued sharing her thoughts on the trip so far.

"You have to believe me char, she was literally shooting daggers with her eye! She hates me, she tripped me on purpose just now! I saw it, you saw it

"You have to believe me char, she was literally shooting daggers with her eye! She hates me, she tripped me on purpose just now! I saw it, you saw it. She's a bitch!" I exclaimed, determined to make Charlotte see the monster Brianna is.
"Stop saying that rose, she's my friend! She's not a bitch, and she didn't trip you on purpose! It was an accident." But still she refused to believe me. Letting out a sigh I dropped the topic. We were currently in the airport bathroom in Germany. Just 30 minutes ago, when we were getting off the plane, the bitch stuck her foot out while I was walking down the aisle towards the exit. Charlotte was behind me and we both saw her stuck out a foot. But for some reason she refused to believe it was on purpose. Was something going on?

I straightened my outfit, fixed my hair and retouched my makeup.

I shook my head; I was overthinking things.

Remember to vote and comment. Also if you like this book, after I finish, I will write more so do follow me.
If you want to text me privately, go check out my Instagram
@zoeyyyy.xx
You can follow and dm me