XVII

I walked -more like jogged out of the place, but not before seeing Alex throw the lunch into the nearest trash can.

" Q U E E N S  D O N' T  B R E A K
T H E Y
J U S T  G E T  S T R O N G E R"

The image of Alex throwing the lunch into the trash can didnt bother me much - not until I started noticing him distancing himself a week after.

He would see me at the end of the hall and turn and walk the other way, he would avoid any eye contact and most of all avoid any talking. Is he really giving me the cold shoulder? I decided I needed to talk to him but it was harder than I thought, well, since he was avoiding me.

"Rose! Rose! Hello? Earth to rose?"

I snapped out of my daze and turned to face Charlotte; her dirty blonde hair was tied in a messy bun and chocolate mint flavoured ice cream dripped from either side of her lips,

"So anyways I was thinking rose gold, since you know you're Rose? Smart right? Yea you can thank me later by buying me another ice cream."

I smiled, she knows how depressed I was since I realised Alex has been avoiding me and I love how she is trying everything in my power to cheer me up.

I forced myself to smile and turned to face her

"Yea thanks Charlotte. That's a great idea."

She studied me for a minute before sighing and grabbing my hand

"Look. He's not worth it, he's probably going through something and doesn't want you to worry; because as far as i know, you haven't done anything wrong."

"But he's been avoiding me! I'm his girlfriend! If he's going through something I should be the one beside him, I should be the one he goes to!"

The school had been split in two, our side and Rains side. Although most people has been on our side, Alex wasn't. Even his friends - Ryder and James supported me through this drama. There were people who hated me and it hurts whenever someone writes something mean. And they have been comforting me along with My girls - we comfort each other. Ryder has been nothing but sweet and James although he is more serious, you can tell he's concerned and worried. However, Alex has not spoken a word to me, and Xavier stood right by him. I mean of course, that Xavier guy always hated me.

Charlotte was speechless after what I said, however, thankfully the uncomfortable silence was broken by Ryder, James and Julia walking in. James and Julia has gotten really close, and call me Cupid but I ship them and has been forcing them together in every possible way. The smile and blush on heir faces are always worth it.

"What's up!!! Your savior is here! I have brought.... drum roll.... more ice cream!"

I rolled my eyes at Ryder's childish behaviour.

Charlotte let out an ear piercing squeal,

"Give me give me give me!"

"Honestly girl, I don't know how you keep your shape considering how much you eat." Julia exclaims

You and me both Julia

I let out a laugh and shake my head

Soon we all started talking about our day and the funny things that happened.

I looked at the four of them laughing and talking and realised how lucky I was, maybe my boyfriend was a douche but I had amazing friends and I love them. It wasn't like James and Ryder were cut off from Xavier and Alex or the other way around, but they just haven't spoken much after they had an argument about what was happening. Xavier had believed and said I was a bully for making nearly everyone turn against Rain and Scarlett however in my defense, I didn't, I didn't tell lies and twist the truth, I had said the truth and people had chosen to support me.

Alex, on the other hand, had said nothing during the argument but stare at the ground, at least that was what Ryder had claimed. He had said that to make me feel better, to reassure that Alex wasn't against me, but that news had just hurt me more.

He hadn't defend me.

He let Xavier run all over me.

He was best buddies with Xavier right now.

I scoffed. I didn't even know what we are right now. He was definitely not my boyfriend but we also didn't break up.

I shook my head and tuned into the conversation and laughed at the joke Ryder just cracked.

"Julia you're so weird!" Charlotte laughed

Julia blushed

"Don't worry Jue, its a cute weird." James whispers, we all hears it.

A series of aww and oohs broke out

As that happened, I made my decision.

Tomorrow, I would go talk to Alex.

Tomorrow, I will get the truth out of him.

And today, may just be the last day I call Alex my 'boyfriend'.

Sorry

Sorry

Sorry

It has been months since I updated and I'm so sorry.

I know I promised to update more in the summer however I got to caught up with my vacation.

I went to Maldives btw. It was beautiful and amazing!!!🥰

Anywaysss

Remember to comment and vote!!

And follow ahah!!