100k views !!!

AHHHH

100 k. 100 thousand views !! That is like incredible, amazing and just unbelievable!

Btw short message : I'm going through previous chapters. Editing and proof reading them.

So to thank you all here's a very very short, very very small sneak peek at what exactly is going on in Alexander's head. I mean he surely had a reason for being a total dickhead. Right?

Alexander Kings' POV

2019 July 10th

Today was the first day I finally went to eat in the cafeteria with my friends. For the past week we had just been eating food delivered from restaurants outside. Just looking at her today made me want to cringe in disgust.

2019 July 12th

She stole two of my best friends, two of my best friends left me for her; threw away a friendship that lasted over a decade... At least I still had Xavier, people believe him as a cruel, cold, heartless person but he is the most loyal person I know, more than I can say for the other two. Xavier had always been colder towards Ryder and James since Xavier and I had been friends since birth and they had only joined in primary school.

2019 July 13th

It's disgusting how I had secretly loved her and was going to announce my love for her. It makes me want to puke how a single glance from her can still make my knees go weak and my heart flutter. If only I knew what a bitch she was before I fell so hard...

2019 July 16th

Today, Scarlett announced she was going to this carnival that was open for just a weekend and dragged us all with her. The things I saw and heard...

That's it for now!!

Vote • Comment • share

Please be patient with me :)
I swear I am trying to update as fast as I can and make it as interesting as I can !!