VII

It means so much to me. All of this. All of you reading and voting. Thank you so much. You all have no idea.

If it was true - whatever Charlotte said -what did it mean for me?

"W H Y  A R E N' T  Y O U  S C A R E D  O F  M E ?W H Y  D O  Y O U  C A R E   F O R  M E ?"

"W H Y A R E N' T Y O U
S C A R E D
O F M E ?
W H Y D O Y O U
C A R E F O R M E ?"

Saturday finally came and the school is taking our year out for a week in europe. Yes, Europe in the middle of the school year is weird, but it's richston we're talking about. The parents of the school demanded we, as the 1%s of the world, learn all about the luxuries in life, and 'learn' to enjoy and use them. I swear, it's the weirdest program. But hey, who am I to turn down a week in Europe? I put on my Gucci heels and grabbed the latest Chanel bag and left the dorm. My suitcase was already down in the bus. The sound of heels echoing through the hallways of the girls dorm made me turn my head, Charlotte. She was dressed with an all Dior look with the exception of a Hermes bag. My mom made me learn how to tell what brand everything is.
" It is useful, you will need to tell if that person is your class, if not-"
"If not, hold your head up and walk away, yes mother I know."
Once Charlotte reaches me, she pulls her sunglasses off as she checks my outfit before a huge grin broke out on her face.
"You. Look. Hot. Ugh i am so jealous!" She squealed, I smiled before saying a quick thanks.
We probably sound spoiled, but who isn't in this school?

We held hands before entering the north wing where we were all supposed to meet

We held hands before entering the north wing where we were all supposed to meet. Everyone stared and made a way for us. Why? We made quite the reputation. We were what people know as the queen bee and the popular squad. It consists of me, Charlotte, rain, Scarlett - who I met in the party, a daughter of a successful businessman and Julia, a supermodel. Walking in, I spotted a familiar brunette, her back facing us.
"There she is" I said as I nudged Charlotte to where Julia stood. Beside her was Scarlett, who was busy with her phone. Typing furiously, her eyebrows furrowed.
"Who got her so worked up?" Charlotte asked, eyebrow raised.
Suddenly, the curly brown hair I knew all too well blocked my vision.
"Hey ya'll! Ready for some shopping in Europe?" She looked at each one of us, expecting an answer, and at last saw Scarlett.
"Um Scarlett?"
"UGH ITS MY EX BOYFRIEND! He's so annoying, he keeps asking me to take him back." She finally bursted
"Your college amazing hot boyfriend?" Julia asked,
"YES. I just broke up with him. So EX"
"What did he do? Last I heard you talk about him, you worshipped him." Rain pointed out
Scarlett shrugged.
"Not my type anymore...?"
I guess we know who the player in our squad is.

It was obvious, she was gonna be or schools it girl. I mean she is drop dead gorgeous.

God help who her next victim is.

We went our separate ways as we went to find our seats

We went our separate ways as we went to find our seats. Our school booked out the whole business class in this plane, but for some odd reason we had to sit in their seating plan.

Just.my.luck.

As I neared my seat, a pair of emerald eyes stared at me, holding my gaze. A light smirk visible on his almost- no- perfect face. Only now do I realise how sharp his jaws are, it looked like it could cut diamonds. His lashes are long and his brown hair was messy, but perfect? Oh how I want to run my hands through it-
"Checking me out?"
I turned my face sideways to hide the heat rushing to my face. I scoffed.
"You wish."
He clicked his tongue before replying
"I think this is becoming a habit Rosie. You seem to like saying you wish."
"You wi-" I cut myself out after realising what just happened. Choosing to ignore this to save further embarrassment, I waved my hand and continued, a slight frown stretched across on my face "don't call me Rosie."

I sat down on my seat. The soft cushion sinking at the weight of my body.
"So, Rosie, how has your first few weeks treating you at richston academy?"

I sighed,

This is going to be a long flight.

Please, please comment and make suggestions

Please, please comment and make suggestions. Should I include a chapter of Alexander's POV? If there is any grammar mistake please feel free to tell me. Thank you again for all the support.

Remember to Comment and vote !!