II

"Well.... let's get on with this tour then."

" B R E A K  U P  W I T H  Y O U R G I R L F R I E N D Y E A H  Y E A H' C A U S E  I'M  B O R E D"

" B R E A K U P W I T H Y O U R
G I R L F R I E N D
Y E A H Y E A H'
C A U S E I'M B O R E D"

Charlotte showed me around the school grounds. There were six buildings altogether. There was the east wing, west wing, north wing and the south wing, these four buildings were in a square with a huge garden in the middle. Then, there are the girls dorm and the boys dorm which was across the street.

Charlotte is currently taking me to my dorm, which is apparently a room with the window towards the boys dorm which Charlotte said was 'super lucky'. Just as we reached the gate of the girls dorm, the sound of engines reached me before I saw four racing cars fly past us to the parking lot in between the boys and girls dorm.

Four gorgeous beings stepped out and immediately all eyes were on them, whispers erupted as girls undressed them with their eyes. I stared with an eyebrow raised.

"Right. I might as well explain to you how our school food chain works."

"Yeah you should." I said, confused.

"They are our school's 'Golden boys'"

"Who? Golden boys?" I said, a grin spread across my face, I couldn't hold it in any longer, I burst out in laughter, clutching my stomach as I tried to breathe in some air.

"The Golden boys? Who the heck came up with that?"

Either she didn't hear me or she just didn't bother answering, she ignored me and continued,

"There are four of them as you can see and they rule this place, this school. They're all gorgeous, obviously, but most of all they're all mega rich, like billionaire rich. There is Xavier warell, total hottie, soon going to take over his fathers company. Ryder tames, player but hot, then there's James lemmings-"

"Who is he?" I asked, pointing at the one in the middle, and if you looked carefully, you could see that he was one step in front of the others.

"Alexander Van Demetrius Kings."

"What's so special about him?"

"He's the king around here. Literally."

"Talk about Irony" I continued, but I pushed that thought to the back of my head "Why? Who chooses him as king?"

"Everybody. I mean, he's hot, powerful and most of all, he's rich. He is the richest. That makes him the most dangerous."

I nodded trying to keep up.

Alright. Note to self: the richer you are, the higher up you are on the school hierarchy. Got it.

"They don't speak to anyone or make eye contact with anybody. The keep to themselves, only interacting with each other."

I shook myself out of my thoughts and grabbed charlottes arm,

"Let's Go! I wanna see my room."

With that being said, I dragged her along into the building and made her lead me to my room.

I opened the white door that had the number G521 on and walked in. The room was beautiful, a huge grey and pink king sized bed was positioned in the middle. There was a fire place at the left hand side and white sofas that looked very comfortable. The walls were also white and was decorated with gold ornaments. There was a desk at a corner and a door that led to a walk in closet and another that led to the bathroom.

"All of this is mine?" I asked, slightly taken aback. I thought we share a room in boarding schools. I thought boarding school rooms were supposed to be... icky.

"Yep"

Then again, I'm at richston academy.

Edited.