XII

"I think I have the perfect idea."

Julia Michelson ^^

Julia Michelson ^^

I am confused - Alex his been avoiding me, every chance I have to speak to him, he either comes up with an excuse to leave or have us join somebody else. We were never alone -

"We've been walking for 20 minute now, what is this 'perfect idea' of yours? Obviously it is flawed since we have been walking for-" Charlotte's whine broke me out of my train of thoughts.

"Twenty minute. I get it Charlotte but honestly we've been walking, no trekking for 3 minute. I think your exaggerating, and for your information the place is beautiful."

"All I see us trees and bugs. And for your information it's called hyperbole you idiot."

"I think your using it wrong."

"No I'm not"

"Your impossible."

"I'm impossibly hot."

I simply rolled my eyes and continued to walk knowing she won't back down unless she wins the argument.

"There! Ha. We're here!" I exclaim, distracting charlottes attention from the mud to the waterfall we were currently at.

Her eyes widened and a small gasp left her slightly parted mouth.

"I- I mean I knew the hotel was built beside the woods because of the view and stuff but this is, this is breathtaking!"

I smirked " I know."

The waterfall was surrounded by huge trees and bushes almost making this a secret hideout, I had stumbled across this place a few years ago when I came with my aunt. She was the closest family I had and she was the only person who wasn't a snob or rich and spoiled. She took me trekking whilst mom was shopping and my dad was making deals.

I breathed in and closed my eyes. There was no sound of the busy streets or the sound of cars honking at each other. Sounds I was familiar with. Only the sound of birds chirping and the waterfall. The water gleamed and glistened under the sunlight. It looked like a pool of diamonds.

I furrowed my eyebrows as i heard a huge splash.

"CHARLOTTE!" I screeched as I realised what just happened

"What? You brought me here to swim didn't you?"

"No. No I brought you here to admire, not ruin it with your humanness"

She rolled her yes

"Your so dramatic Rose. Now come join me"

After a minute of staring contest I gave in. I jumped in.

The water was freezing. As soon as I made contact with the water, goosebumps formed and naturally I brought my arms around me.

We played for a bit when we realised the class probably already ended half an hour ago and we should head back.

However, before we can do that we heard voices.

"I am telling you, my dad had this place built for our family."

A few whispers could be heard before the same voice spoke again.

"No, nobody knows about this place."

Fuck. Shit. Stupid. Shit. Holy.

Slowly me and Charlotte turned to each other with wide eyes before I bursted out laughing. Wait what? I covered my mouth with my hand as soon as I heard laughter from myself.

Four figure emerged from the bushes and the one leading - Ryder?

"Ryder?"

"What are you guys doing here? Why how?" He asked

By the time I finished telling him the story of me and my aunt, Xavier and Ryder had already taken off their shirts and settled in the water. Char obviously couldn't take her eyes off their chests. I mean I get it. Damn they were hot. James took his off too and took a step in the water and hissed.

"Fuck That's some cold ass water."

I grinned evilly as I walked towards him and splashed water onto him.

"Hey! What the heck?" Seeing as he was already wet he lifted my up and threw me in the water.

As I resurfaced, I saw Alex taking his shirt off to join. I don't think I need to elaborate further of my thoughts. I think you get the idea. He ran a head through his brown messy hair and stepped into the water and lowered him until the water emerged him until his chest. He swam toward the small area behind the waterfall - a small cave and sat down. I looked towards the others and they were splashing and making jokes happily.

I furrowed my eyebrow again.

He should join us.

I swam towards him, and walked through the waterfall.

"Stop being a loner A."

He raised an eyebrow.

"A?"

"Yes A. My nickname for you."

He chuckled

"Don't laugh. Why are you laughing."

He raised his hand as in surrendering. And I moved to sit next to him.

"You don't like to socialise do you?"
He shrugged.

"I prefer to be alone."

"Are you indirectly telling me to fuck off?"

He laughed.

He turned his head so he is facing me and stood, then he offered me his hand

"Should we join them then?"

"I'm not stupid A. Your avoiding spending alone time with me. Why? Am I such bad company?"

He stayed quiet and I took that as a yes. I was hurt. I was actually growing attached to him. I was actually starting to like him. No screw that I did like him.

I scoffed.

"I thought, I mean" I sighed, running a hand through my long damp hair "I thought we were at least friends?"

He stayed quiet and still avoided my gaze, he looked everywhere but me. I shook my head, as tears forced to flow freely down my cheeks, I shut my eyes close before any can escape; this is so childish, I'm Roselette Anderson and I'm about to cry over a boy? I wiped the tears away and straightened myself before I turned to leave. But he stopped me by grabbing me by the waist.

"That's the thing Rosie."

What?

He continued

"I don't want to just be friends."

For a moment my heart broke as I thought he was cutting all ties with me until I realised that wasn't what he meant. But before I could interpret and think further on what the sentence meant.

He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

I SHIP THEM SO MUCH. LOL I MEAN I SHOULD BUT AWWWW.

Be sure to vote and comment AND FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD. You can also dm me on Instagram!

Instagram: zoeyyyy.xx