IX

I shook my head; I was overthinking things.

Roselette Anderson ^^

We were on the limo going to the hotel. I was with Charlotte, Scarlett, rain and another girl called Vivian. Julia had decided to go with a boy that she had sat next to on the plane; can't blame her though, the guy was a cutie. We were talking about bags and makeup we wanted to buy- we were going to buy. That's when the limo suddenly stopped, throwing the five us forward.
"What the heck?"
"Shit"
"What the fuck was that?"
The window to the driver was closed so we didn't know what was happening. But the door opened. All of us froze, it's only been 3 minute, we have been told that the car ride was going to be at least a hours drive.
The door opened to reveal a tall enormous man, his eyes were covered with a dark pair of sunglasses and he was dressed all black. His hair was black and blue?
"Get out" he said bluntly, he stepped aside to make space for us
None of us dared to move
"No" I said, breaking the silence, this is definitely a kidnap or whatever it's called. For our money. Fuck. We are the easiest target.
"Where the heck is the fucking driver?"
No answer
"What did you do to him?"
He sighed and grabbed rain who was closest to the door, and threw her out towards people behind him. Rain was screaming and crying, thrashing desperately to get out of his hold, the rest of us tried to help but he was too strong, and with people also behind him, with guns, nobody dared to do a lot.
Slowly he dragged and threw everyone of us except me. Whilst that was happening I had texted 'help help we are being kidnap' text to the first 14 people on my messenger.
As he reached for me I decided the best I can do is slow down the time and hopefully one of the many people I texted would read and find me or at least report this. I reached behind me, trying to find anything that can be helpful. My hands touched a metal key chain. I held it up
"Don't. Don't you dare."
"Oh" he smirked " of course I dare"
As he went to grab me I slashed the key chain hard on his arm making a scratch, he hissed in pain. Yessss
I continued
"Do you not know who my parents are? They can and will destroy you."
" sweetie, why'd you think I'm kidnapping you? You're rich. Now hurry up and stop wasting my time."
This time as he reached for me again, he entered the limo. Scared I leaned back and raised my heels, trying to stomp him in the face. I looked behind him and, I couldn't see any of the girls, none of them were in sight. Dammit had they been taken away already?
"Dammit, god dammit" I shouted "where is my friends, you stupid ass person with a dick the size of my pinky!"
His eyes grew slightly bigger as a small smile spread across his face. His face turned a little red, either because of embarrassment or him trying to suppress his laughter.
"AND CUT!" A Voice shouted
Cut? Isn't that what they say in movies or a play?
Mr. Beneford walked out from the side where I couldn't see.
"Miss Anderson, well done."
What?
"You passed your test."
Oh. Oh. I am going to kill him,
Or whoever that came up with this.
" the rest of your group didn't. As kids from the world's richest people, it is very possible to encounter kidnaps, the test was if you get taken away under 5 minute. Well done again, miss Anderson."
Mr beneford nodded and walked away.

The hotel was beautiful, it was owned by one of the golden boy's, whose I forgot

by one of the golden boy's, whose I forgot. I share a room with Charlotte, the room has grey walls and white ceilings, the two beds were both queen sized and had sheets that was as soft as silk. The room was huge. The bathroom was nearly as big as the bedroom.

Knock knock

I looked at my watch : 9:00pm
I turned and raised my eyebrows at char and she shook her head indicating she didn't invite anybody.
I went and opened the door and there stood Alex. He was leaning on the side of the corridor. His hair was messy and was all over the place. He was wearing a suit without the jacket. The top buttons of the white shirt was unbuttoned. In general, he looked hot.

"Enjoying your view?"
That snapped me out of my daze.

Ignoring his comment, I replied
"What are you doing here? It's nine. And I definitely don't remember inviting you."

"I'm just here to congratulate you."

"Congratulate me?"

"For this afternoon. Nice insults."

I rolled my eyes in attempt to avoid eyes contact as a blush appeared. I was sure I looked like a tomato.

"In my defense I was panicking, I didn't know what to do my friends were kidnapped!"

He chuckled.

"I said it was nice didn't I? Aww your embarrassed"

"I'm not embarrassed"

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes"
The word flew out of me before I realised,

"See? But don't worry rosey-" he said ruffling my hair

"My hair!" I complained, and glared at him "and don't call me that!"

Ignoring my comment he continued
"Your cute when your embarrassed."

Sorry for the slow updates. I have school and exams are coming up, I spend most of my time studying... hope you like and enjoy this.

Remember to comment and vote!

Instagram: zoeyyyy.xx